5. Last Time, I Was The Little Sister (Flash Back)

(A/n: The rest of Carina's backstory will be following the plot of the Seven Deadly Sins, this does include characters and the main plot

(A/n: The rest of Carina's backstory will be following the plot of the Seven Deadly Sins, this does include characters and the main plot. So spoilers if you're wanting to see it- sorry )

Inhaling the summer breeze, the 13-year-old began walking. Her still bare feet strolled upon the familiar path, one she had not stepped on for the past year. Her blind eyes were lighter and full of light, unlike last year when her eyes were dark and emotionless. A warm smile decorated her features, illuminating her beauty further.

"Thank you, my Queen"

She whispered to her self, still smiling brightly, the whispering wind waved through her platinum locks, singing a sweet melody.

"Now what to do?"

Questioned the young girl as she suddenly froze in her spot, a blank emotion crossing over her features. Signing in annoyance the girl once again began talking to herself.

"I really should have planned ahead!"

Before the young girl could carry on her thoughts she sensed someone not far from her. Small, slow. Woman. No magic energy. Deep breathing, running. Tuning to where the aura was admitting from, preparing for the sudden attack. Her left arm raised to her earing preparing to summon Poseidon or Apollo. However, stopped when she heard a small scream of pain and a body falling to the floor.Cautiously and steadily, the young girl walked over to where the other fell before speaking

"Are you alright?"

The other girl whimpered in pain before speaking up.

"I think so. Who are you? I've never seen you around before!"

The other female commanded, suspicious of Carina.

"I'm Carina Heartfilia"

After her statement, the blue-eyed girl immediately heard the other girl grunt and hiss.

"Do you need help?"

Questioned the celestial wizard, hearing a scoff but then a sniffle, the older girl walked forward.

"Yes."

"You may need to direct me to you, I'm uh kinda blind"

Carina heard the girl gasp before speaking

"Okay, um follow my voice. "

Awkwardly spoke the girl, allowing the platinum girl to reach out to where she was, the other did the same and grabbed a hold of her. Carina pulled the young girl up and allowed the girl to balance on her.

"My name is Veronica Liones"

Veronica had honey coloured eyes with short vibrant purple hair she was only 11 years old but she held herself gracefully.

"Well Veronica, tell me which way is your home"

Carina felt the girl turn in the direction before raising the older girls spare hand and motioned towards the same area.

"This way to the castle"

Frowning in confusion, Carina turned to the purple haired girl

"Castle?!"

"Yes, I'm Princess Veronica, 2nd princess of Liones. Do you not know who I am?"

Questioned the injured girl, but Carina only stood in shock,

"I didn't even realize what kingdom I was in!"

Carina, looked towards the direction of where Veronica's castle was and frowned further, Why do I feel pulled towards her home?