2. Our Hope Was Restored PT 2

My Edit///

My Edit///

Carina and the rest of her guildmates quickly ran outside, investigating the sudden rumbling sound that occurred just outside. Carina could hear the vibrations of a ship closing in on them, she could also sense only 4 members present.

"Is that the new Blue Pegasus ship?"

Questioned Max as he stared up at the grand ship in amazement. Suddenly Carina shivered a proper chill that went down her spine in complete disgust.

"Oh no!"

"It's a troll"

Gasped Laki, in either surprise or disgust.

"No, it's much worse"

Gagged the celestial wizard as she reached out her hand, Kinana grabbed it in response. However, before Kinana could respond Ichiya jumped from the ship and ended up crashing into the ground. The others all cried out in response to worry and shock. Only Carina sighed in annoyance but also frowned in confusion. Why would Blue Pegasus come here?

-

Carina sat there, frozen in shock while Kinana held her hands, squeezing them tightly.

"She's okay, she's alive"

Spoke the platinum blonde robotic-ally, the news still trying to settle in her head.

"Isn't it great, you'll be able to see Lucy again."

Smiled Kinana her chipper voice, radiating happiness. Tears slowly began pooling over, the tears began leaking showing the girl's happiness. Seeing her tears, Kinana hugged the 19-year-old, tightly giving her the comfort she needed. However, her tears stopped as the door opened,

"Holy cow! This dump looks even more deserted than it was yesterday, seems less like a guild and more of a kids clubhouse"

Snorted Teebo as he walked, posture screaming arrogance. Carina, from her seat next to Romeo, stood up cautiously.

"Teebo! I thought we agreed that we would pay you next month"

"Yeah I mentioned that, to our master and he said no way in hell"

Teebo intercepted Macao before laughing at the end of his own sentence along with his minions. Carina took steady steps back, which was stopped by Laki grabbing her hand in comfort.

"He said we're gonna have a problem if you don't cough up the money. You better pay up because the master always gets's what he wants."

The member's continued to laugh until Romeo finally have enough of it and stood up, closing his book.

"Screw your master! You're not getting any money from us today"

Romeo calmly walked towards the Twilight Ogre member's while Teebo crouched, patronizing him.

"I suggest you lose the attitude brat."

"You may be able to boss dad around and the others because their scared of you and won't stand up to you. If they won't, I will! I'm not gonna let you disgrace Fairy Tail's good name"

The young boy lit his hand with a vibrant purple flame while he yelled at the opponents. The Fairy Tail members shouted out their disagreements, telling him to stop but Romeo only continued. However, Teebo only blew out his flame, smirking and reaching for his strapped weapon.

"Hate to tell you this kid, but the name has already been disgraced"

"Leave my boy alone!"

Bellowed Macao as he ran forward to save Romeo.

"You could train your whole life and you will never beat me"

Teebo laughed but was quickly stopped by someone kicking him from behind. Carina's eyes widened before placing her spare hand on her heart, what is this? This overwhelming power. Along with Teebo and his guildmates they also made a cry out. Carina jumped back in fright, letting go of Laki's hand.

"Look who's back"

Laughed one of the strangers. Carina could hear the intakes of breath and the laughter of her friends as well as the tears. The Fairy Tail members. While the others cheered and the Fairy Tail members explained their story, Carina slowly escaped from the hall through the back door, hoping nobody saw her leave.

Once Carina escaped through the door, the 19-year-old sat on the ground huddle together, breathing heavily. Lucy...