imagine: | chosen💍

should i add some stranger things cast and characters?
_____________________
he defends you over some fans

just this morning, you had received some comments from chosen fans about how they had seen you hanging out with jaeden, and suspected you were cheating. honestly, some people underrated chosen, and seriously had no right to jump to conclusions like this.
but it's almost understood, because the fact that chosen is underrated, makes it seem like he doesn't exist, and you would rather be with one of the more popular ones.

nope.

chosen was a sweet, amazing person. you wouldn't trade him for anything. he treated you amazingly, making sure you were comfortable, happy, and okay. but, these fans just kept closing in. and chosen was pissed. he was there with you and jae, and had gone to the bathroom. and they jumped to conclusions like his girlfriend was a trampoline. like seriously?
fans. they called themselves fans and chosen more than ever just wanted to call them out.
so he posted something on ig.

chosenjacobs
———————

1,430 likes | 7701 comments

honestly guys? y/n l/n is the meaning of perfect, and i love her more than anything. and you accuse her of cheating? i was literally with her while she was with jaeden, and you made tears rain down her angelic cheeks because you claimed she was "unfaithful" and a "huge liar" and all of this bull. and you call yourselves fans. think before you post.

—————————————
alliepo; we are so, so sorry chosen. @y/n is amazing😻

choosingchosen1; y/n is beautiful, and i'm sorry for accusing her! 💌😍

amaraii; we love you @y/n ! ❤

jessicabeem; chosen ily and your gf.

derryqueenz; Y/N IS PERFECT❤❤😻😻

;;:::::::::::::

as all the @'s hit you, you smiled. this was chosen's work. he was the loveliest person you had ever met. and that was the truth. as he strode into your room with the chinese food, you jumped on him. he quickly set it down, and spun you around.
"y/n baby girl." he said, smiling at you.
"hmm." you said, looking up.
"i love you." he said, kissing your lips softly. you kissed back, and he slowly walked you to the sofa. pushing you down, he quickly got on top of you, and continued to devour you while the chinese got cold.

as soon as there was about 2 hickies on your neck, he got up, and picked the chinese up. "have some chinese."