preference | hockstetter

what it would be like dating sane/normal patrick! (not that he's not hotter INsane🤤🤤🤤)

- tbh, his sex drive is probably the same.
- still dtf 25/8
- honestly, with him not slicing you up and choking u and shit, you'd allow this.
- y'all would do the do 38208493 times a day.

- being sappy as shit all the time. like the cutest couple. "i love you." "i love you more."
- jESUS CHRIST HES STILL CALLING U SUGAR TITS THO?2?2?2
- honestly, this kid thinks of so many nicknames for you. but the initial one would be 'peanut' bc of your height difference.
- he'd be super smart, and help u with school and shit srsly this kid would be the whiZZ
- now the fridge is for wine and beer and smuggled alcohol

- friends with everyone, and never met nor wants to meet vic, belch, and henry. he's probably mainly friends with some jocks who weren't assholes.
- couldn't stand the sight of someone being bullied, and beat henry's ass more than once.
- also couldn't stand being away from you for more than a day. or hour. or a time period of 15 minutes smh patrick

- still kissing you against lockers, still uses his tongue devilishly, and still makes you squirm with his smirk.
- but he makes it clear that he loves you so very much. not cold, and pretty clear with his feelings.
- smooth talker beyond words. not awkward or weird and he always knows what to say to you.
- the neediest little bitch you've ever met when it comes to you. but then again, he needs you in general. he can't grasp the idea of ever being without you.

- calls you every night when he can't be cuddling you in your bed.
- sneaks into your window at least 4 times a week. jK he sneaks in like every night choke bincH
- literally so faithful to you. the first time a girl flirted with him while he was with you, he flat out told them, "i have a girlfriend who would love a reason to use her brass knuckles." lol asshoel.
- such a lovable little bean.

- y'all only had that on and off instance ONCE. he thought for a minute that if he was without a distraction, he could focus on academic shit. it DiDnt worK.
- he needs your affection. all of it. your love for him and his love for you is what helps him wake up everyday.

  his fav things about you:

• how kind and faithful and considerate you are to everyone.
• how beautiful you are. he could stare at you for hours.
• how you would leap in front of a bullet for him.
• how you rush to him when he has night terrors. when he calls you, you steal your mother's car to get to him; or run. when you're already there, you wake right up immediately. either way, you cuddle him and whisper reassuring things in his ears.
• how you love him unconditionally without thinking.

- he has three nicknames he uses for you on a daily basis. 1. peanut. 2. princess. 3. sweet stuff.
- god he's perfect. but he showers a lot more and grooms himself a lot more and MAKES AN EFFORT TO LOOK GOOD A LOT MORE. but don't worry binches. his grunge look is still there.
- sometimes, he wears that special leather jacket when he's in a mood bc he knows it gets you in the mood as well.

- overall, he's a lot more open to his feelings for you, and his feelings general. he makes sure you know he loves you. he loves you, and not just the sex you supply to him. he notices all kinds of little things about you that he loves, not just the things that make you tick. he knows you're real. he knows life is real. he knows your love for him is real. he's a sweetheart, and he doesn't want anyone other than you. he's not such an asshole, but he still gets jealous. a LOT. but nothing violent. he knows physical limits. he loves animals. he loves people. he loves his mom. he loves YOU!