preference | cast

his favorite color on you :)

FINNIE <3 :

oh, finn loves yellow on you for many reasons. one of them being that you remind him of the sun, the other being that it makes your eyes look great! whenever you wear it, he can't help but drool over you extra.

JACKALICIOUS <3 :

jack likes the color burgundy on you! he likes deep colors on you because of your eyes. whenever you wear this color, he can't stop staring.

WYETTA OLAF <3 :

wyatt likes the color blue on you! he likes how it compliments your skin tone, and how it matches your personality. whenever you wear it, his hand never leaves yours.

JELLYBEAN JAEDEN <3 :

jaeden likes the color red on you! he likes how it compliments all of you, and whenever you wear it, he wants to do extra for you ;)

CHOO CHOO CHOSEN <3 :

cho likes the color purple on you! he likes how light purple compliments your eyes, and he likes how dark purple makes you look heavenly. whenever you wear it, the compliments never stop.

JER BEAR <3 :

jeremy likes the color pink on you! he likes how it makes you look innocent and like an angel. whenever you wear it, it makes him so happy!

SOPHIA STRAWBERRY <3 :

soph likes the color white on you! it reminds her of a wedding dress, and how she'd love to marry you someday! whenever you wear it, she keeps her blue eyes on you.

NIC THE DICK <3 :

nicci loves the color forest green on you! he likes this because it makes you look, "like a sexy snacc." whenever you wear it, he makes comments 24/7.

OWES U MONEY OWEN <3 :

owen likes the color black on you! he likes this because it makes you look insanely hot. whenever you wear this, the sexual comments don't quit ;)))))