preference | movie

reasons they'd get mad at you:

RICHIE;

you most likely weren't giving him enough attention. you did once you realized he was upset about it.

STAN;

you prolly did something unsafe, and didn't tell him about it. you promised not to take risks before telling him.

BILL;

once again, you risked yourself, and it's not a good idea with bill. you promised him he wouldn't lose you.

EDDIE;

you got reckless, and did something unsafe, unkind, and UNSANITARY! you took a shower, and promised him you'd think more before doing something.

MIKE;

you were irresponsible, and didn't do what was asked of you. he got over it after reminding you to be helpful and responsible.

BEN;

this smol qt can't stay mad at you long, but he gets mad at you if you even look at the bowers gang. HE JUST WANNA KEEP U SAFE MAN.

BEV;

you spoke to greta, and we all know she thinks your smokin'. you told her you wouldn't talk to her again.

HENRY;

you fucking glanced at another boy. he reminded you who you were with.

PATRICK;

again, you gave him less attention, and less sexc time. he got you to spend more time with him.

VIC;

you hung around patty the fatty for more than 5 minutes. he reminded you to be safe and smart.
__________________________