omg RANT: DRAMA

SO YA KNOW HOW I SAID IM NOT ONE FOR DRAMA? WELL HONEY, UR GONNA WANNA HEAR THIS IF U CARE ABOUT HOMEGIRL'S LIFE MKAY???

so today, this stupid ieriowjdeojdopew named, hmm, lets call her peasant shrek, decided that my brother was her new fishing bait. 

LIKE WHAT THE HELL BRO?!?!?!? GET UR OWN HUMAN TO BULLY U STUPID SJFNIOJADS. 

so yeah, that ugly rug decided that my brother is retarded? like honey, if anyone is retarded it's you. like, her grades are dumb broke of knowledge, and her brain is probably the size of richie's wang, (THATS NOT SAYING MUCH AHHAHAH) anyway, yeah. i'm aboutta throw a fist or some shat, because this dumb thot isn't aboutta be bullying my brother! THATS MY JOB. 

also, my crush is now one of my best friends, and i couldn't be happier. like i have caught him staring like 2054985498025 times. its great. srry about the rant but GURL, this is the last straw. the only bad thing i think i've ever said to her was, "did i ask for your permission? no, so shut up." and that was after i wrote "trash" on the whiteboard and she had a fit. 

IM SERIOUSLY GONNA DRAG HER ONTO THE COURTS ONE DAY AND POUND THE HAMBURGER HELPER OUT OF HER. honestly, my patience is gone with her rn. she smells like a dirty flea ridden goat, and i can smell her sneakers from across the room, and when im changing for basketball her feet are all i can smell. ew. i mean, i wouldn't mind if she was a friend, but she smells like moth balls. seriously. 

ALWAYS STARTIN MY NERVES UP LIKE WHY???????????????????????????????????????? I HATE DRAMA AND NOW SHE GOT ME INTO THIS LIKE NOOOO. she's full of lies and drama and in all seriousness, i'm thinking about going to school tomorrow and slapping her if i hear another word of hers directed at me. 

okay thanks for listening bye.