my hoes + preference

watsup! so guess wat? since i have 129K (thank you for that!!) i'm promoting my friend's finn wolfhard story with my account! her name is sammie french, and she really wanted to write one, so i let her!

it's called naive, and it's really good actually. please read itttt :)))))

preference: fights and aftermath🙂🙂🙂

RICHIE💘:
fight:
richie is actually a really gentle human being when it comes to fights with you.

• he fucking hates it, but sometimes, you can't help but fight.

• a lot of screaming involved, because neither of you back down. "y/n LOOK AT ME DAMMIT!" "NO!"

• when you're fighting, he has this weird thing where if you're not looking at him, it pisses him off more.

• he loses his temper really quickly, probably throwing something and breaking it.

• you don't look at him, or pay attention to what he says. which angers him to the max.

• who cries first: you.

• who storms off first: also you.

aftermath:

you won't speak to him. silent treatments are your go to.

• "fucking hell, y/n. please talk to me." he says desperately.

• "i know i'm a fuck up, but i can't lose this too."

• you eventually lose, having to turn around and look at him, which makes him smile sadly.

• "i'm sorry, and i love you so, so much." he says. "fuck you tozier." and then you kiss him! 💘💘💘

EDDIE💕:
fight:
• oh my god. you piss him off PURPOSELY during a fight.

• you know his peeves, so it's easy for you to get to the top.

• "quit being such a baby." "fuck off, l/n."

• he gets in your face and yells,  and so you just close your eyes and listen to what he has to say.

• he makes you cry eventually, because you're tough at the start of the fight, but he drives that notion into the ground.

• it makes him feel bad.

• who cries first: you.

• who storms off first: him.

aftermath:

he makes you meet him somewhere to talk.

• he stutters angrily, and tries not to cry thinking he's messed everything up.

• "do you hate me?"
"no, you fucking dumbass."

• looking each other into the eyes.

• and then kissing through the tears.

STAN💓:

oh god, bitches. buckle up.

• you're both arrogant during a fight. rolling of the eyes, scoffing, screaming, ignoring. anything.

• "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" "GOOD!"

• "maybe if you weren't so stupid and half good enough, we wouldn't fight!" "i don't give two shits what you think, jewballs!"

• nobody cries until they're alone. stan doesn't even then, he just tortures himself with the stupidest thoughts of pity.

• who cries first: you, but after you storm off.

• who storms off first: you bby.

aftermath:

he's pacing his room, his ocd attacking him hard.

• tugs at his hair, throws shit, does whatever he feels he needs to.

• ends up calling you. "get your shit, and come over."

• you come over.

• making out steamily, and falling asleep cuddling. he KisSES yOuR fOrEheaD!1!!21!1💜💖💜💕

BILL💖:
fight:
• that soft kind of fight. talking fast and angrily, but kind of quietly. he never raises his voice at you.

• he's never been like that, he's always gentle with you. even during an argument.

• "y/n, i-i-i just-t want what's best f-for you." "this isn't best!"

• bill can't stop stuttering. eventually, he says something really hurtful clearly, no stutter.

• and you cry.

• you sit there silently with tears running down your face, with nothing but bill watching you.

• "i-i'm sorry."

who cries first: you.

who storms off first: nobody. he would never leave you crying like that.

aftermath:

• he feels really bad for making you cry, because after all, he loves you.

• "hey, hey, l-look at me." he says, scooping you into his arms.

• and there you sit, while he whispers "i-i'm sorry." into your ear, and kisses your forehead.

• all better!

BEN❤️:

NEVER EVER EVER! HES A GENTLEMAN SIR AND HE LOves and depends on you!

MIKE💜:

you guys don't really fight, actually.

• if either of you guys  has a problem, y'all talk it through rationally.

• "i'm sorry, i love you."

THE REST LATER💓💓💓