imagine | richie pt. 2

hehe im back

richie tozier bit his lip hard. his fists were tightly balled, his lip bleeding the slightest from how hard he had bitten it. his girlf— well, ex until he handled this (he hoped), was fraternizing with the enemy. well, his enemy anyway. y/n was free to do what she wanted, he regretted to say.

he took large and heavy steps towards the bowers boy and y/n, who were chatting it up in the hall. flirting. touching on each other. didn't take y/n very long, but he was here to make it stop. "oh my gosh, henry! your muscles are huge. are you on steroids?" y/n joked, slapping his upper arm. "nah. i just.. i dont really know." he said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"now would be a good time to start testing that upper body strength if you dont get away from my girlfriend!" richie intervened. he had a sickly sweet smile on his lips, pushing henry back. henry's back hit the locker hard. henry chuckled.
"thats funny, really funny. because y/n just told me you guys were over. something about packing up and leaving you.." he trailed off playfully, tapping his chin. richie growled, grabbing henry and pulling him into the middle of the hall.

people backed up, but stayed to watch yet another fight between henry bowers and richie tozier.

"yeah? well im here to get her back. and you're in my way. so you can leave and end this now—" richie said, pointing to the doors, "or you can stay and suffer." he  snarled, a scowl replacing the scary smile that was previously on his lips. "i can handle you tozier. maybe me bruising you up a tad can teach you respect for a woman." he says, bracing up.

"oh, and you know everything about respect for a woman, dontcha bowers?" he spat, before pulling back and driving his fist across henry's jaw. henry's head snapped to the left, his body hitting the floor of the hall. y/n gasped. henry was kind of an asshole anyways, but y/n didnt want this going that far. henry's lip and nose were bloodied, but he got back up. he swung and got richie right in the gut, richie grunting in pain.

he tackled henry to the floor, punching him repeatedly. he grunted out a few words, y/n trying to pry him off henry. "y/n. is. my. girl." he growled territorially, before complying to your attempts to get him off.
"richie what the hell!" you snap, pulling him out of the school. "whatcha mean what the hell? dont act like you wouldnt have done the same to a girl!" he exclaims, ripping from your grip.

"i wouldnt have! the first sight of you being happy, i would have probably cried, not tried to ruin it." she said. "you werent happy. admit it." he said softly. "i was happy, richie." you lied, biting your lip.

"aha! you bite your lip like that either when you lie, or when you're turned on. so you either wanna jump my bones, or admit that you arent happy, y/n." he growls, backing you up against the side of the school. "fine richie. but i won." you smirked. "you won what?" "the competition i had in my head. whoever comes back needs the other more. i won." she giggled, wrapping her arms around his middle.

he sighs. "yeah, i really cant live without you y/n." you nod, "and i wouldnt have it any other way, rich." you smirk, connecting your lips together.