imagine | richie

(A LIL STEAMY BUT NOT ACTUAL SMUT)

                             the night was freezing cold. richie walked down the streets with a cigarette between his lips, his jean jacket draped around his shoulders. his mother had just thrown him out for the night. he always had somewhere to go though. 

his girlfriend, y/n, was his safe haven. he couldnt live without her. literally. figuratively and literally, at best. she was always there for him and always happy to take him into her home after a tiring fight with his mother. he was so grateful for his girl, who held him when he cried, who held him even when he just needed to be held. who played with his curly brown hair and kissed his lips, though he felt like he didnt deserve it. 

he soon arrived at y/n's house, entering with his spare key. she had given it to him and said that he was always going to be able to come to her when he was upset. he walked into her house and threw his jacket on the coat rack, walking up the stairs swiftly. he knew your parents werent home, off on another business trip or playing bingo or some different shit they hadnt done yet. 

entering y/n's room, he spotted her reading on her bed. she dropped her book and spoke. "hey rich. you okay?" she asked, moving to get off her bed. she draped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him in for a hug. he had been smoking again, you could smell it. you also smelled his cologne and some mint gum. "yeah im fine. its just.. the usual i guess." he sniffed. 
y/n knew the usual. and she felt awful for richie. her parents werent really there either, but they had never kicked her out of the house for the night or spoken to her like richie was spoken to. 

"oh im sorry rich. what do you wanna do while youre here?" she asked, sitting on the bed, him still in her arms. he spoke into the crook of her neck quietly. "i just want you right now, y/n." she nodded, laying down with him and putting the blanket over the two of them. y/n pulled him closer. he was taller than her but she could still hold him pretty good. he re-positioned himself so he could put his head on her chest. he sighed deeply, and began to speak. 

"y/n, why does it feel like nobody wants me? why do you even want me? if my own parents cant love me, how can you? i just feel like im not worth anything. im richie, the fucking bigmouth who cant ever keep his mouth shut." he said. his voice began to waver as you swept your hands through his soft brown hair repeatedly. 

"richie, dont say that. baby youre worth so much more than you even know. so please dont say that about yourself. i am so in love with you that it hurts sometimes. i look at you and i see everything ive wanted for a long time. i love you so much richie, okay? and everyone else does too. eddie, bill, bev, ben, mike, stan. and georgie probably thought the world of you." 

its silent for a time, and then she hears sniffling. richie is crying. and thats okay. he cries freely when hes with y/n, without judgement. she manages to move him up next to her so he can snuggle into her and so she can give him kisses on his lips and forehead and cheeks and nose and everywhere until he stops crying. the kisses soon quiet his sniffling, and he looks up at her. 

"fuck y/n. i love you so much." 

"i love yo--" 

richie slams his lips on yours with urgency, kissing you roughly and pushing you back onto the bed. he gets like this after things happen, just a need to be close to you. he french kisses you roughly, your hands in his hair, letting out small noises as he does what he does best. biting your lip and pulling a little bit, he moves to take your shirt off. 

he takes his own off and goes back to kissing you roughly, making you feel all the need he's had for you for the last couple of hours. as soon as he goes to take another article of clothing off of you, you both hear the opening and closing of the front door of your house. 

"shit!" he says, sliding his shirt back on as you put yours on too. 

______________

lmao ill let u dream up what happens next bc i gotta go. love u guys!!!