Movie Night!

"Is anyone feeling sleepy?" Bebe asked.

No not really why?" Prakash said.

"Well I thought since everyone is here let's have a movie night." Says Bebe.

"Great idea Bebe!" Aman chirped.

Ok so everyone meet here in 1 hour. Go freshen up and wear comfortable clothes." Bebe ordered. Everyone left to their room. Neela went to Maddy's room, Aman and DD went to guest room. And they all borrowed each other's clothes.

In Neil and Avni's room:

Avni was taking her PJs out of the cupboard when Neil held Avni by her waist. Avni winced in pain.

"Avni kya hua tum theek ho na." Neil asked being worried. Avni held the side of her stomach where the nail was. Neil saw the nail. He took the nail out. He made her sit on the sofa

"Yeh kaise hua?" He asked.

Flashback:

the car tipped over and Vidyut, Avni, and Misti fell. Avni fell on her stomach and there was a nail with which she got hurt.

Flashback ended.

"Avni kaha kho gaye? batao na kaise lagi yeh chot." Neil says bringing her back to the present.

"Wo........" Avni begun.

"Wo kya batao na Avni" Neil exclaimed.

"Wo Vidyut ne....." As soon as Neil heard Vidyut's name, he was so mad.

"Jab Vidyut ki car ka accident hua tha toh tab lagi thi." Avni answered.

"Uss vidyut ko toh main choro ga nahi." Neil said in anger. He was about to go when Avni held his hand.

"Neil please ab maat jao. Aaj sab yaha hai please." Avni convinced him.

"Ok let me finish your dressing."

As Neil was doing her dressing Avni closed her eyes in pain. Neil couldn't take it anymore. He hugged her tightly. Avni was shocked by Neil's this move.

"Kya hua?" Avni asked.

"Main usse choro ga nahi par us se phele tum mujhe ek promise karo ki tum mujhse kuch nahi chup aao gi. Chahe kuch bhi ho." Neil said being worried.

"I promise main tum se kuch nahi chup aao gi." Avni promised.

Neil touched their heads together. He was about to kiss her when there was a knock on the door. Neil was about to kill the person who knocked on the door. But then he decided not to because it was Bebe.

"Yeh kya tum logo ne abhi tak change nahi kiya jaldi karo." Bebe said.

"Ji Bebe aap chaliye hum aate hai." Neil assured her.

"Jaldi aao." Bebe says.

Avneil quickly changed and went downstairs. Everyone was already there.

Aman came to Neil. "Bhanje ki planning ho gi kya?"

"Jab bhi karne lag ta hu koi na koi toh aa jata. Ghar par toh nahi ho sakti bahar hi karni pare gi planning." Neil explained. Aman started laughing so hard that everyone's attention went towards them.

Tum dono kya kusar phusar kar rahe ho?" Neela asked being curious.

"Jiju bache ki planning kar rahe hai." Aman replied.

"Kya?" Neela asked being confused.

"Kya?" Neil says being shocked.

"Bachane ki planning." Aman corrected himself.

"Kise bachane ki kosis kar rahe ho Neil." Neela asked again.

"Wo... wo... ek lawyer  ek criminal ko bachane ki kosis kar raha hai bus usse ke bare main bath kar raha tha." Neil managed to answer.

"ohh."

"Pagal abhi marwata." Neil whispered to Aman.

"Par aap ne toh apne aap ko bacha liya."

Everyone sat down in front of the TV. Bebe, Prakash, Shwetha, Madddy, Neela sat on the sofa. While Neil, Avni, Kareena, Aman, and DD were sitting on the floor with all the pillows and blanket. Juhi went to sleep as she was "tired". Misti insisted to stay and watch the movie. Everyone was nice and cosy.

"Beth toh gaye hai par movie kaun se dekhe?" Bebe asked.

"Hum saath saath hai" Maddy answered with enthusiasm.

"Oh ho Maddy toh lain se zamane main jee rahi hai itni purani movie bilkul nahi!! Hum dekhe gaye 3 idiots." Bebe concluded.

"Wah Bebe aapki choice ki toh daat deni pari gi." Aman praised and then they both high fived.

Just then there was a knock on the door. DD got up. "Main dekhta haun."

"Itni raat ko kaun ho ga?" Neela asked.

"Arre noodle bhaiya aap?" DD exclaimed.

"Siraf main nahi. Main kisi ko apne saath le ke aya ho." Ali says.

"Surprise." Someone says popping out who was standing behind Ali.

"Riya didi aap?" DD says again being surprised.

Bebe:

"Chalo acha hua tum log sahi time pe aa gaye ab milna milana baad main phele ja kar change karlo movie suru hone wali hai. Tumhare kapre mere kamre main pare hai." Bebe ordered.

"Ji Bebe." Ali and Riya said in union.

"Bebe aap ko pata tha ki yeh log ane wale hai?" Shwetha asked Bebe.

"Aur nahi toh kya maine hi toh inko bulaya hai. Riya US sai bapas aa rahi thi toh socha ki usse yahi pe bula lu." Bebe explained.

Just then Ali and Riya came and sat with the youngsters beside Aman and Kareena. The movie started. Everyone were sharing snacks and drinks throughout the movie like a normal movie night. Misti was the first on to fall asleep in DD's lap. Then Maddy fell asleep. Now all the elder people fell asleep except Bebe and Neela. The speech part came on and everyone who was awake started laughing historically. ( you got to admit that scene was so funny). Suddenly Aman felt weight on this left shoulder. When he turned he was kareena sleeping on his shoulder. He smiled at seeing her cute face. Avneil, Riya and Ali saw this but ignored it. Soon riya's head was in Ali's lap and was sleeping. DD also dosed off. Finally when Neil thought that he can don some romance with his sweet wifey he found her sleeping. Her head was on Neil's chest while his arm was around her waist holding her. He smiled at this and pulled a blanket over them and dosed off.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N: so here is another update, hope you guys liked it. Thank you so much for all the support. Thank you to all the people who viewed, voted and commented. Here is 2 chapters in a day because I think I might not be able to update is week, but it's not sure. 95% that I will be able to update but still. Also parent teacher interviews coming up so wish me luck hopefully they go well. 😖😖. Anyways avoid any. grammatical errors. All the copyright of the picture goes to the owner. Take care and stay happy. Yay 1k words.

Humnava Mere ♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें