"Main Kyu Maa?"

Avni left the Khanna mansion. Neil came running down the stairs to stop her and explain the whole situation but it was too late. She left. Neil decided to go after her as she was not in the state of being alone. Neil followed Avni to Ayesha ma's grave. Avni went to the grave and started crying miserably.

"Maa kyu? Mere saath hi kyu aaisa hota hai?" Neil was going to her when he heard Avni's voice. He hid and watched her.

"Jise se bhi main pyaar karti hu, wo hi kyu mujhe chor kar chala jata hai? Phele app, pher papa, aur ab Neil. Kya main itne boori hu? Dayawanti Mehta sahi kehti thi, ki main hu hi manhoos. Aap ko pata hai Dayawanti neh kaha tha ki mujhe koi pyaar nahi karta, par Neil ne mera saath diya. Wo phela insaan that ya wo phela mard tha jisne mujhe support kiya yeh jante hue ki main......main najayaz hu.Ussne mera nazariya badla, muhje bharosa dilwaya ki main bhi ek normal life jee sakti hu. Ussne mujhe ek family di. Main humasha sochti thi ki wo mujhe kabhi bhi dhoka nahi dega par.....par aaj ussne mujhe galat sabit kardiya. Avni wiped her tears and said in anger: Ussne yeh bhi sabit kardiya ki jo main mardo ke bare main sochti thi wo sab....sab sahi tha. Sab mard ek jaise hote hai. Kisi say pyaar karna ek insaan ki sabse baari galti hai. Jo zindagi ko tabah karta hai, wo hai pyaar.Aur Neil ne yeh prove kardiya. Aaj mujhe lag raha hai ki Neil Khanna, Ashish Mehta ka doosra roop hai. Nahi Neil Khanna Ashish Mehta se batar hai. Neil Khanna se toh Ashish Mehta hi ache the." Avni poured all the anger and frustration out.

Neil was heartbroken to hear Avni say that he was worse than Ashish Mehta.

Neil' POV:

No no how can you say this Avni? Am I really that bad? Am I worse than Ashish Mehta? I have really hurt her. Now she hates me, she hates men again. I have done the same thing with Avni that Ashish Mehta did with Ayesha ma. All this time I told Avni that she is not Ayesha ma and I am not Ashish Mehta, but I only proved myself wrong. I did the exact same thing that her father did to her and her mother. I took her normal life with a happy family away from her. I broke all my promises, I left her alone, I didn't stand up to her when she needed me. God I am such a bad person. I have to apologize and bring her back home, otherwise she will turn into Ananya Verma again and this time I am not sure if she will turn back to Avni again.

POV ended.

When Neil turned to look for Avni, she disappeared. Neil let out a sigh as he thought that she went home and decided to talk to her tomorrow. He went to Ayesha ma and sat beside her grave.

"I am sorry Ayesha ma. Jane anjane main pata nahi kya ho gaya. I am sorry. But I promise  ki main Avni ko wapas Ananya Verman nahi bane duga. Please trust me, Main kal usse maafi maguga. Pleae trust me main usse kabhi hurt karne ke baare main supne main bhi nahi soch sakta. Please ma."
Saying this he burst out into tears.

Just the the wind started blowing and a flower from Ayesha ma's grave fell in his lap as her blessing. Neil held the flower in his hand and smiled.

"Thanks ma, I promise main avni ko humesha protect karoga." Saying this he left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Khanna mansion:

Juhi took Misti to her room and threw her on the floor. She then closed the door.

"Bari angel angel kar rahi thi na tu, abhi batati hu." Saying this Juhi slapped Misti. Misti was crying.

"Uss Avni se durr reh samjhi ki nahi?" Juhi was about to hit Misti again but she heard Bebe calling her.

"Tujhe toh ain subha dekho gi." Saying this she left from the room.

~~~~~~~

It was late at night, Neil was back home and everyone were having dinner. Neil was lost in his own world. Juhi noticed this.

"Neil kaha kho gaye? Khana khao na." Juhi asked.

"Mujhe bhook nahi hai aur waise bhi tumhe meri chinta karni kki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Meri chinta karne ki liye meri family hai aur tum meri family nahi ho." Neil gave a reality check to Juhi and left to his room. Swetha and a smile on her face as she she was proud of her son that he answered back to juhi which was a slap in the face for her.

Everyone finished their dinner and went to their respected rooms and slept off except Neil. He couldn't sleep because of what Avni said. Her words were echoing in his ears again and again. He tried sooo hard and then he finally slept.

It was morning and Avni woke up by her landline phone ringing. She went downstairs and picked it up.

"Hello?" When she heard the voice, she was shocked. It was Misti selling her from Avni's phone that she gave Misti to play.

"Misti kya hua app theek toh hai na?" Avni panicked.

"Angel please mujhe baacho. Wo mujhe aaj mare gi." Misti said with a scared voice.

"Misti aap wahi roko main abhi aati hu."

She then cut the call and rushed to Khanna mansion. When avni reached there, she went to the window that was in Misti's room. She saw Misti sitting in the corner of the room. Avni called Misti over to the window, picked her up and left from Khanna mansion back to her house with Misti.

After a while juhi came in to check on Misti. When she didn't find her in the room she looked everywhere in the house. When juhi couldn't anywhere she started to panick. Then she realized that Avni must've taken her. She got angry.

"Avni yeh tumne theek nahi kiya. Ab dekho ki main kya karti hu." Juhi talked to herself. After this she went to Neil's room.

"Neil. Neil Misti nahi mil rahi." Juhi said while crying.

"Kya aaise kaise nahi mil rahi?"

"Pata nahi Neil wo kaha chali gayi. Paka uss Avni be kidnap kiya ho Misti ko." Juhi blamed.

"Juhi tum kya bol rahi ho. Avni aasia nahi kar sakti." Neil defended with a stern voice.

"Neil tum samaj nahi rahe ho. Chalo Avni ke ghar abhi sara sach pata chal jaye ga." Juhi suggested.

"Theek hai par agar Misti waha pe nahi hui na toh main tumhe choro ga nahi." Neil warned.

Neil and juhi left to go to Avni's house.

~~~~~~~

"Misti kya hua juhi me aap ko mara kya?" Misti nodded.

"Kaha aap ko kahi chot toh nahi lagi?" Just then Avni saw a hand print on Misti's cheek.

Now Avni was angry. She didn't care what juhi was going to do with her, but what she did to Misti was unacceptable. 

"Bas bohot ho gaya. Ab aur nahi. Chalo hum police ke paas chalte hai."

Avni and Misti walked and opened the door and saw Neil and juhi standing in front. Juhi had a smirk on her face while Neil was shocked to see Misti in Avni's house.

Precap: Neil's anger.

A/N: 😂😂😂😂 I am evil. Anyways juhi's truth will be exposed after 2 updates so stay tuned. Here is another update hope you guys like it. Pls vote and comment if you like. Avoid any grammatical errors. All the copyright of the image goes to the owner. Stay calm and be happy. Take care. Pls watch naamkaran. 🙏🙏

Humnava Mere ♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें