Avneil ♥️

A/N: Please read the note at the end, kinda important.

Mature content: read at your own risk. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------

His eyes darkened as he walked towards her which Avni noticed. She stepped back a few steps as he came closer. Her back touched the cold glass making her gasp as he placed his hands on the sides caging her.

Her chest heaved up and down as Neil started closing the distance between them. Avni pushed his arms and walked ahead with her back facing him. She blinked multiple times as what she does when she is close to him. Neil brushed his fingers on her back moving her hair to the right side resting them on her shoulder. He placed a sensuous kiss on her upper back. Avni closed her eyes feeling his lips coming in contact with her back.

Neil turned her around and gently cupped her face...her eyes still closed. He placed feathery kisses all around her face making her gasp. Neil then captured her delicate lips and led them into a passionate kiss. Their lips moved in sync, enjoying the blissful moment.

Neil gently picked Avni in his arms and walked towards the bed while their lips were still connected. He placed her on the bed and hovered over her...slowly breaking the kiss.

Gradually, their eyes opened as they stared at each other, drowning in the moment. Neil moved her hair from her neck, trailing his fingers down her cheeks and caressed his lips, pulling her lower one.

"I love you Avni...jab tak yeh zindagi hai...jab tak yeh saasan hai, I will always love you, tumse badhkar meri aur koi khuaish nahi hai." Neil expressed his feelings.

"I love you too Neil, khud se bhi zaida pyaar hai tumse...aur zindagi bhar karti rahogi...apni aakhiree saas tak." Avni said emotionally.

Neil pecked her lips lightly making her body stiff. He trailed down to her neck placing delicate kisses as he went. Neil sucked on her sensitive spot on the side of her neck making her gasp.

His hands traveled to her navel drawing patterns around it. Her heartbeats increased by his touches on her body. It was a new feeling that she was experiencing.

Neil dragged his lips across the skin between her chest and her lower body causing a tickling sensation making her suck her stomach in. Avni turned and lay on her stomach making her back visible to Neil. Neil moved her hair and placed wet kisses from her shoulder to the middle of her back.

He gently tugged onto the string of her bikini. Avni gasped as she felt the grip of the cloth loosen against her body. His lips worked on her back leaving no part untouched. Avni clutched the bedsheets tightly between her palms soaking in the pleasure.

Neil turned her around so she was facing him and saw her eyes squeezed shut tightly. She slowly opened her doe shaped eyes getting lost in his brown orbs. It was as if he was asking her permission to continue any further, as for him the most important thing was her consent. When he saw the same emotion in her eyes, he knew that she was ready and would allow him to pleasure her.

Neil slowly removed the piece of cloth that was trying to cover her assets, but was failing badly. Neil saw Avni in the purest form that he ever could. He went to the healed wound on top of her left breast and kissed it. As a result, fresh tears make their way down from her eyes. He wiped them with the pad of his thumb.

"I promise that I will always protect you, no matter what." Neil expressed to which he received a cute teary smile which made his heart melt.

Neil took one of her breasts into his mouth sucking onto it while Avni moaned in pleasure. New sensations erupted in her body because of what he was doing to her. Neil gave the same torture to her other breast. His one hand travelled to the cloth tied around her waist and undid it. Neil slowly proceeded towards her core and pulled down her underwear. Avni shyly angled her legs hiding herself as she blushed deeply.

Neil pecked her toes gradually moving to her legs sliding his lips across her white milky legs. He spread her legs apart, kissing her inner thighs. Avni clutched onto his dense hair, pushing him closer to her skin. Neil inserted one finger inside her slowly feeling her.

"Aaaaahhh!" Avni whimpered gently.

Suddenly Avni felt a hot tongue against her core. When she looked down, she saw Neil licking her gently. A wave of hot sensation ran through her whole body as his tongue was hitting the right places of her core. He then went to her lips and kissed her passionately.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked in a hoarse voice which clearly depicted how hard he was trying to control himself.

In response, she pecked his lips permitting him to continue further. Neil pushed his swimming trunks down as his erection stood straight up showing how aroused he was. Soon he pushed himself in her as Avni moaned in pleasure and pain.

"Aaaaaaaaah!" She screamed in pain.

Neil waited until she got comfortable. He caressed her hair to sooth her pain. Once he was sure that she was ok, he gently started thrusting. Both of them moaned in pleasure as they enjoyed their intimate moment. Soon Neil fell on her as he was exhausted. He lay next to her and pulled her closer to him as possible and kissed her temples.

"I love you." Avni whispered into his neck.

"I love you more." Neil replied nuzzling into her cheeks as she chuckled.

She slightly shivered which Neil noticed, so he grabbed his white shirt that was nearby, and made her wear it. Neil pulled the duvet over them and spooned her into his arms as sleep took over them after their tiring session.

----------------------

It took me a week to finish this update, I have no clue how it was, hope you guys liked it.

Also if you guys want to anything else to be included in the honeymoon track, please let me know.

P.S: I will be republishing my previous chapters of this book as I don't like the layout of my writing, so please ignore the notifications of my book (unless you want to read it again ;) ) That will happen sometime soon.

Reactions awaited.

Bye.

Humnava Mere ♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें