Khushiyan

The next day, Avni was busy taking care of Neil and Misti. Everyone came and asked her to take some rest but she denied every time. Somehow, they convinced Avni to freshen up in the hospital.

After a while, she came out wearing a plain red saree while her hair was still open. She was about to go into Neil's room when she noticed that a bunch of nurses and doctors were running into Misti's room. Avni panicked.

Avni got hold of one of the nurses and asks her about the situation.

"Kya hua hai?" She asks worried.

"Patient ki halat kharab hoti jaa rahi hai, she is not responding to the medicines. Unhe koi trauma hai jo unhe affect kar raha hai. Abhi hum kuch nahi keh sakte."

Avni ran to the family and informed them.

They were all very worried about the sudden problem. Avni started crying, worried about Misti's health. Everyone tried to console her but it didn't work. The doctor finally came out.

"Hume inki medicines change karni hogi aur unka dose bhi barana hoga. Aap please yeh medicines jald se jald pharmacy se leke aa jayeye." The doctor informed.

"Ha ha main leke aati hu." Avni grabbed the prescription and ran to the pharmacy.

When she reached there, the medicines were not present there. She decided to go to the hospital nearby.

She quickly got her car out and drove as fast as she could. Unfortunately, there was traffic ahead so she decided to take a shortcut. The lights were very dim as it was not a well known area. Suddenly a truck came in front of her. She skid her car towards the side preventing an accident, although she was knocked into the window harshly. Fortunately, the car was still working. She drove to the clinic ahead and quickly grabbed the medicines driving back to the hospital.

Avni ran inside handing the medicines over to the doctors. She was a little confused when she saw no one there. She searched around the hospital but couldn't find them.

"The patient is now out of danger and is completely fine, bas thori weakness hogi kuch dino ke kiye par it's normal. We will be able to discharge her in an hour r half." The doctor informed Avni.

"Thank you so much doctor. By any chance ave you seen my family?" She asked.

"Ha wo sab Neil ke room mein hai, usse hosh aa gaya hai."

Avni was so happy that Neil was conscious. She quickly checked on Misti and then ran to Neil's room.

~~~~~~

Here Neil was restless as everyone was present in the room except Avni and no one was telling about Misti even though he might've asked a million times already.

"Main aap logo se kabse pooch raha hu ki Mist kaisi hai aur Avni kaha hai?!" He yelled frustrated of no one answering him.

He started to get up angrily as no one was replying him.

"Tillu tu yeh kya kar raha hai, you are still weak." Shwetha stopped him.

"Aap log kuch bata hi nai reh, ab main khud dekhoga!" Neil struggled to get up due to the pain while the family was trying to stop him.

Just then then the door flung open and Avni stood there seeing Neil fighting with everyone.

"Avni!" Neil gasped looking at her. He extended his hand towards her which she ran to.

Humnava Mere ♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें