Nostelgia

Avni was in her room avoiding Neil. Riya and Neela were playing with Misti. Aman and kareena were doing their project.

Neil: Neela maa main bahar jaa raha hu. Avni bhi aai gi aur hume late bhi ho sakta hai. Aap tension mat lijeye main Avni ke saath hoga. (Neela maa I am going out. Avni will also come. We will be late so don't worry I will be with Avni.)

Neela: par tum Avni ko kaise le kar jao gaye? Wo bohot ziddi hai. (But Neil she won't go with you she is very stubborn.)

Neil: wo aap mujh pe chor dijeye. (Leave that to me.)

Misti: superman aap wapas toh aao gaye na?? (Superman you will come back right??)

Neil: ha Misti main bus thori deer ke liye jaa raha hu. I promise main jaldi wapas aa jao ga. (Yes Misti I promise I will come back in a while.)

Saying this he left while Aman was thinking how will Neil get Avni out of the house and that too with him.

In Avni's room:
Avni was doing something on her laptop when her phone started ringing. When she looked at the caller ID it was DD.

Avni: hello?

DD: bhabhi wo....

When Avni heard what he said her eyes widened and she ran out of her room. She came running down and stormed out of the house not caring about Neela who was shouting behind her. Avni reached to the given address by DD. it was the cliff where dayawanti shot Avni, where she met Neil the first time. She saw DD standing there in the side. Avni went and stood in front of him.

Avni: DD yeh sub kya hai? Tumne toh kaha tha ki Neil ka accident ho gaya hai, toh pher wo kaha hai. (DD what is all this. You said that Neil had an accident. Where is he?)

DD: sry bhabhi Neil sir ne bola tha yeh sub karne ke liye. (Sry bhabhi Neil sir told me to do this.)

Avni: DD main tumhari bhabhi nahi hu!! (DD I am not your bhabhi!!)

DD: acha theek hai main aap ko didi bola sakta hu?? (Ok fine can I call you di??) Avni nodded in yes.

Avni: kaha hai tumhare sir?? (Where is you sir??)
DD pointed towards the edge of the cliff where Neil was sitting in the fence facing the other way and eating an apple. Avni went up to him.

Avni: yeh sub kya hai?? (What is all this??)

Neil: ohh tum aa gayi!! (Oh you are here!!) Neilsaid throwing the apple and jumping off of the fence facing Avni.

Avni: tumhari problem kya hai?? (What is your problem??)

Neil: meri problem yeh hai ki tum mujhse baat nahi karti!! (My problem is that you are not talking to me!!)

Avni: wo problem kabhi bhi solve nahi ho sakti. (That problem will never get solved.)

Neil: don't worry main har problem ko solve karta hu, isse bhi kar doga!! (Don't worry I have a solution for that also.)

Avni: wo kaise?? (How?)

Neil: aise!! (Like this!!) Saying this, Neil held her wrist and jumped off of the cliff pulling her with him, just like it happened the first time.

Avni screamed while falling: NEIL!!!
They both landed in the water with a splash. Avni came up. Neil was unconscious. Avni clearly knew that he was acting. She dragged him to the shore by his collar.

Neil: ahhh!!! Avni choro dard ho raha hai!! (Ahhh! Avni leave me it's hurting.) Neil said while being dragged. Avni let go of his collar. He got up.

Neil: jab tum behosh hui thi toh main kitne pyaar se tumhe utha ke le kar aaya tha aur tum mujhe ghaseet ke le ke aai!! (When you were unconscious, I carried you out so gently and you dragged me here!!)

Avni: toh maine kaha tha ki mujhe baacho? (So did I tell you to save me?)

Neil: nahi par.... (No but....)

Avni: toh pher. (So then.) Saying this she started walking into the forest.

Neil: Avni kaha jaa rahi ho?? (Avni where are you going?)

Avni: yaha se nikal ne aur tumse door jane ki koshish kar rahi hu. (Away from you and trying to find a way out of here.)

Neil to himself: yeh ladki kabhi bhi nahi sudare gi. (This girl will never change.) Saying this he went after her.

Avni: yaar ek toh yaha network nahi hai!! Ab main help kaise maago?? (This network. Now who do I ask for help??)

Neil: mujhe pata hai.... (I know....) before he could finish, Avni cut him.

Avni: pls Neil apni philosophy mat jharna. (Pls don't start your philosophy.)

Nei: tumhe kaise pata ki main philosophy jharne wala hu??? (How do you know that I was going to start my philosophy?)

Avni: tumhari shakal se pata chalta hai. (I can see it on you face.)
Saying this she started walking.

Neil: Avni roko na!! (Avni wait.)
Avni turned back and bumped into Neil.  She was about to fall when Neil held her. They had an eyelock. They both were staring into each other's as if there was no tomorrow, as they will never see each other again.  No one was in the mood of breaking it, especially not Neil. Avni broke the eye lock and pushed him away from her and started walking.

Neil: Avni roko!! (Avni wait!!)

This time, she didn't stop and kept walking not caring about Neil calling her from behind. The next thing she knew was a calling Neil's name.

Girl: arre aap ACP Neil Khanna hai na?? (You are ACP Neil Khanna right?) The girl said excitement.

Neil: ha kyu?? (Yes why??)

Girl: main aap ki bohot bari fan hu. (I am a huge fan of yours.) She was those creepy fans that stalk people and would do anything. The girl grabbed his wrist and pinned him to the tree. Neil was shocked. Avni's eyes widened and had a small smile on her face and was trying to control her laughter.

Neil: dekho ma'am pls mujhe choriye.(look ma'am pls leave me.)

Girl: nahi!! (No!!)

Neil: dekho main shaadi shudha hu. Wo dekhie meri biwi wash chari hai. (Look I am married. See my wife is standing there.) He said pointing towards Avni. The girl looked at Avni. Avni turned around to see what was Neil pointing at. She then realized that he was pointing at her.

Avni: who main?? Nahi main toh isse janti tak nahi. Main chalti hu, you guys continue. (I don't even know him.) Sharing this she ran away laughing while Neil was giving her an angry look.

Avni was standing at the same road where they were asking for lift when they met the first time. She was again asking for lift, when Neil came Clenching his shirt with kisses all over his face and arms. He came with a sad face and stood next to her. When Avni looked at him, she burst out into laughing. Neil was happy to see a smile on her face after a long time but deep down he was sad that the Avni who got mad at him for sitting close to matali work purposes, was now laughing at him when a random girl kissed him all over his body. Whatever it was he was more happy to see a laughter on her face and that too because of him.

Precap: Neil stuck in quicksand and Avni is saving him.

Humnava Mere ♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें