Heartbroken

All the kids came back to the room. Neil controlled his anger as he didn't want to scare them. He wiped his tears at put up a fake smile. Avni and Riya played games with them for a while. Neil and Aman were standing on the side. Neil was still thinking about what happened. The flashback was going on in his mind like a CD that didn't have a stop or pause button. It was time for them to go as it was getting late. They bid goodbye to the kids and left. As the 4 of them came out of the orphanage they went to their cars. Both Neil and Aman's car were parked near each other.

N: Aman tu Riya ko lekar ghar jaa, mujhe Avni se kuch baat karni hai. (Aman you go home with Riya I have to talk to Avni.) Aman nodded and went home with Riya leaving Avni with Neil. Neil kept his hand on top of the car in anger while his back was facing Avni.

A: Neil ghar chalen? (Neil let's go?)

Neil was so mad that he turned around, held Avni by her shoulders and pinned her to the car.

N: TUMHE KYA ZARRORAT THI USSE BACHANE KI HA? AAJ WO MERE HAATHO MARTA. AUR JAB WO TUMHARE KAREEB AANE KI KOSHISH KAR RAHA THA TOH TUM WAHA CHUPP CHAP KYU KHARI THI. JAWAB DO AVNI!!!!!! (WHY DID YOU SAVE HIM? TODAY HE WOULD'VE DIDED. AND WHEN HE WAS COMING CLOSE TO YOU THEN WHY WERE YOU JUST STANDING THERE? ANSWER ME!!!!!!)

Tu Hi Meri Hai Sari Zameen
Chahe Kahin Se Chalun
Tujh Pe Hi Aa Ke Rukun
Tere Siva Maun Jaun Kahan
Koi Bhi Raah Chunu

Tujh Pe Hi Aa Ke Rukun

Avni pushed Neil away and said: Mujhe tumhe kuch nahi kehna!!! (I don't want to say anything to you!!!) Neil held her shoulders again and said: TUMHE JAWAB DENA HI HOGA!!! YA TUMHE AACHA LAG RAHA THA JAB WO TUMHARE KAREEB AA RAHA THA HA??? JAWAB DO!!!!!! (YOU HAVE TO ANSWER ME!!! OR DID YOU
LIKE IT WHEN HE WAS COMING CLOSE TO YOU?? ANSWER ME!!)

Avni: agar tumne decision le hi liya hai toh tumhe mujhse jawab kyu chahiye ha? (If you have already thought of the answer then why are you asking me?) Avni said pushing him away again.

Neil: Avni tum humesha aisa kyu karti ho? Jo bhi main tumhe poochta hu, tum kabhi bhi mujhe jawab nahi deti. (Avni why do you always do this? Whenever I ask you something, why don't you answer it.)

Avni: sawal poochne ka haq tum kho chuke ho Neil. (You have lost the right to ask questions Neil.)

Neil was heartbroken hearing this. He was going towards Avni when.

Tum Mile To Lamhein Tham Gaye

Tum Mile To Sare Gum Gaye
Tum Mile To Muskurana Aa Gaya

Tum Mile To Jadoo Chaa Gaya
Tum Mile To Jeena Aa Gaya
Tum Mile To Mene Paya Hai Khuda

Avni: haath mat jagana mujhe!!!c(don't touch me!!!)

Neil: Avni tum aisa kyu bol rahi ho?? (Avni why are you saying this??) Neil asked in confusion. Bolo Avni. (Tell me Avni.)

Avni: KYUKI DARR LAGNE LAGA HAI MUJHE TUMSE. DARR LAGTA HAI KI KAHI TUM MUJHE KUCH KAR NA DO. JAISE...JAISE TUMNE USS DIN MUJHE THAPAD MAR KAR GHAR SE NIKAL DIYA THA, JAISE USS DIN TUMNE MUJHE DHAKA MAARA THA AUR MERA SER TABLE PE BAJA THA. DARR LAGTA HAI KI KAHI TUM MUJHE KUCH KARNA DO. (BECAUSE I AM SCARED OF YOU. I AM SCARED THAT YOU WILL DO SOMETHING TO ME. LIKE THAT TIME WHEN YOU SLAPPED ME, LIKE HEN YOU PUSHED ME INTO THE TABLE, WHEN YOU THREW ME OUT OF THE HOUSE. I AM SCARED OF YOU.)

Neil was shocked hearing this. He couldn't even think about hurting Avni. He went towards her, cupped her face and said

Neil: Avni main tumhe chot pohcahna ke bare main supne main bhi nahi soch sakta kyuki.....kyuki I LOVE YOU Avni. (Avni I can't think of harming you even in my dreams because... because I love you.) Neil said crying.

Avni: isse liye...isse liye tumne bina pooche mujhe gar se bahar nikal diya. Chalo theek hai, wo meri galti thi. Par tumne kaise soch liya ki main... main Mishti ko kidnap kar sakti hu? Tumhe kaise soch liya ki main ek choti se bachi ke wo karo gi jo mere saath hua tha bachpan main? Ba ek baar mujhse aa kar pooch lete ki Avni tum aisa kyu kar rahi ho, bas ek baar pooch lete Neil. Par nahi, tumhe mujhse zaida uss Juhi pe bharosa hai. (That why you threw me out of the house without confronting me. Ok fine that was my fault. But how did you even think that I would kidnap Misti? How did you think that I would do the same thing that happened me in my childhood to a small child? You could've asked me once. But no you trusted juhi more than me.) Avni said while crying.

Neil: Aisi baat nahi hai. Main tumse bohot pyaar. Main tumhare bigar jee nahi pao ga. Tum zindagi ho meri. I am sry pls mujhe maaf karo. (It's not like that. I love you a lot. I won't be able to live without you. You are my life. I am sry pls forgive me.) Saying this he hugged her really tightly, but this time Avni did not reciprocate the hug.

O Oo
Tujh Mein Kirana Dikhe
Dil Ko Sahara Dikhe
Aa Mere Dhadkan Tham Le

Aahna
Teri Taraf Hi Mude
Yeh Saas Tujhse Jude
Har Pal Yeh Tera Naam Le
Tum Mile To Abb Kya Hai Kami
Tum Mile To Duniya Mil Gai
Tum Mile To Mil Gaya Aasra

Avni: jhoot sub jhoot. (Lies all lies.) She broke the hug. Tum sare mardo ko sirf aur sirf jhoot bolna aata hai!! Phele Ashish mehta ne muma se jhoot bola, aur ab tum mujhse jhoot bol rahe ho. Tum log bas pyaar ke jhoote kasme wade karke chale jaate ho. Tumne mere saath bhi wo hi kiya jo bachpan main Ashish Metha ne mere saath kiya tha. Mujhe pe jhoota ilsaam laga ya. Meri muma ko chor diya. Par you know what tumse aacha toh Ashish Mehta hai. Kam se kam unhone mere muma ka saath diya, par tum. Tumhare hisab se toh main ek galti hu na, mujhe paida hote hi maarjana chahiye tha na. Neil nodded in no while crying. Toh theek hai main aaj mar hi jati hu. (You guys only know how to lie. First ashish mehta lied to mom and now you are lying to me. You just make fake promises about love. You did the same thing that ashish Mehta did with me when I was young. You put false accusations on me. He left my mother.  But you know what ashish Mehta was better than you. At least he supported by mom but you. According to you I was a mistake right, I should've died when I was born. So fine I wil l die now.)

Neil's eyes widened. Avni looked around. She saw a car coming towards them. She walked towards the car and stood in the middle of the road. The car was inches away. Neil was terrified. He ran towards her and pulled her by her wrist away from the road which caused them to fall and roll onto the ground. They rolled a few times. At the end Neil was on top of Avni with tears running nonstop from his eyes.

Tum Mile To Jadoo Chaa Gaya
Tum Mile To Jeena Aa Gaya
Tum Mile To Mene Paya Hai Khuda

Precap: Neil in Avni's bedroom.

A/N: sry for the late update. here is another one. Avni poured her heart out. Hope you guys like. Pls vote and comment if you like. Lots of people are saying to update about 3-5 pages, I am trying my best. It says that this one is 9 pages but not sure. Anyways enjoy. Avoid any grammatical errors. All the copyright of the image goes to the owner. Stay calm and be happy. Take care. Watch naamkaran pls pls pls.

Song: tum mile

Belated merry Christmas. 🎅🌲 🎁

Humnava Mere ♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें