chapter 2

Hayes' pov

Emmy was really great. she was gorgeous and was so sweet. I happy I asked her out. I want this first date to be special. because Emmy is special.

Emmy's pov

as I was getting ready for my date with Hayes, I heard a knock on my door.

"Emmy what the hell." it was Audrey.

"What do you want." I replied.

"I told you to stay away from Hayes. I told you he was off limits. he's mine. and now you're going on secret dates with him? just wait until I tell Chris about this. you know how he feels about you dating boys. and he'll totally go off on you when we learns you're seeing hayes grier." she was threatening me. I can't stand this.

"Audrey you're not telling my dad anything. it's one date. what do you mean he'll go off on me?" I asked.

"You honestly don't know? Chris hates Hayes. he always has. you're in for it, Emmy. You're really in for it." with that, she left. what did she mean my dad hates hayes? I'm just confused. I want to just focus on Hayes tonight. nothing else.

For my date I wore a dress with flowers on it that went to mid thigh. To top off the outfit, I put on diamond earrings and flats. Hayes arrived at 7:30 and knocked on the door. I answered and we were off.

"Bye, dad! I'm going out!" I yelled.

"Bye, sweetie." he replied.

We got to the restaurant and it was really nice. the lighting was dimmed and it was very beautiful inside. I ordered a salad with grilled chicken and Hayes got spaghetti. we talked all night and we learned a lot about each other. I really had a fun time. he's so sweet and would always ask questions about me.

"Do you wanna get out of here?" Hayes asked.

"Sure!"

As we were walking out of the restaurant, Hayes held onto my hand. I started blushing really bad and Hayes noticed.

"You're so cute when you blush."

I giggled and replied, "Hayes you're too funny."

"No, really. You're so beautiful."

"Thank you, Hayes." I said.

We were already coming close to our houses and he pulled me aside.

"Emmy, I really like you." he said.

"I really like you too, Hayes."

"So, you won't mind if I do this?"

Then suddenly, I felt lips crash into mine. it felt like a million sparks were inside of me. we let the kiss go and we were both smiling big. we were at my house and I gave him a hug.

"Thank you for a wonderful night, Hayes." I said.

"Thank you for making it a wonderful night, Emmy."

I smiled and started to walk inside.

"See ya later, Adams."

"Bye, Grier."

With that, we both parted and went our separate ways.