Chapter 1 : Moving Away

*Taliah's POV*

*Sigh* My family is moving AGAIN! -.- My dad's job has us all over the place. First from North Carolina to Georgia to New Jersey to New York to Pennsylvania, and now to California. Dad said this is the last place we're moving and we're staying for good. I hope so. I'm tired of moving from state to state, getting used to living there, staying there for a while, then leaving. I'm freaking 17 years old going on 18 &i have to keep switching schools! My dad really doesn't understand that being the "new kid" is so difficult. I have to keep starting fresh over and over again and its annoying. I just want to settle down in one place and be HAPPY. But anyway, Me, my sister Tamia, and our parents are leaving today and we're all outside saying goodbye to all our friends and neighbors. I miss all of my friends from the bijillion places I've moved from but I'm definitely gonna miss all my friends from PA the most since i lived here longer than any other place.

"Liahhh ! I'm gonna miss you so much !" Jason, My bestfriend since 9th grade said giving me the biggest hug ever

I smirked and laughed a little &hugged him back as i said "I'm gonna miss you too."

"Liah, Mia. Don't go Hollywood on me." Our neighbor Stacy said as she gave both of us hugs.

I'm gonna miss them SO MUCH! It's always hard saying goodbye to people you love. :'( I really don't wanna leave them.

"Taliah &Tamia ! C'mon Its Time To Leave" Our mom yelled from the passanger side of my dad's car.

I swear sometimes the fact that our names rhyme really gets on my nerves. Aha. Thanks Mom &Dad . We both rolled our eyes and gave Jason and Stacy hugs and then we were on our way to the Airport. As soon as we got in the car Mia was overjoyed. She absolutely hated PA. Lol. Everybody was excited, and i mean i was too, but i just wasn't ready to let go of PA.

"OMG ! I can't wait til we get in Cali! I'm ready to hit up a beach and scope some biz-oyssss." Mia said cooking.

"Scope some what?" Our dad said still facing forward driving.

"Nothing Dad." Mia said rolling her eyes then looking at me and shaking her head.

We Both laughed extra loud.

We all just talked and laughed the entire time we drove to the airport.

"Well, we're here. Grab your bags! We outchea!" Our mom said basically almost jumping out of the car.

I swear, sometimes my mom thinks she thinks she's me &Mia's age. Lol, NO.

"Mother, Take A Seat Please ! You not young anymore, those days are long gone" I Said getting out of the car and walking to the back to see my mom giving me the "What the hell did you just say to me" face.

"Excuse Me?"

"Oh nothin' i aint say nothin'" I said smiling.

"Mmhmm. Grab your bags and lets go."

We All grabbed or bags and got ready to board the plane.

Cali, here we come!