Chapter 14 : Going Home

*2 Days Later*

*Taliah's POV*

I woke up tired as hell! Last night was super fun at the show. As soon as i woke up, i checked my phone and saw a text from Mia.

M: They're releasing me at 1 ! :D can you come pick me up?

I took a quick glance at the clock and it was 12:00 . Then i got another message from Essie.

E: Me and Vicky out shopping for a party tonight. Meet us at at the mall for lunch later.

I texted them both back then hopped in the shower. After i got dressed, i didn't feel like waiting for that bus, so I asked my aunt if i could borrow her car since she was off from work today.

"Auntyyyyyyy !" I said running down the steps and flopping on the couch holding my sneakers.

"Yes Child?" She said putting down the magazine she was reading.

"Can I borrow the car?" I asked as put on my sneakers and tied them.

"For what exactly?" She asked.

"Just for the day. My mom and dad at work so I gotta go get Mia from the hospital and take her home.

"Okay" she said reaching over and grabbing the keys off of the coffee table. "Be careful"

"I Will. I Promise"

She tossed me the keys and i was on my way out the door.

I hopped in the car and was gone. I called Langston as i pulled out of the driveway.

"Yo?"

"Hey"

"Wassup?"

"Nothin' about to drive to the hospital to pick up Mia. You doing anything?"

"Whatttt YOU driving? Queen Of The Buses is Driving? Aha &Naw. Why?"

"Ohh you got jokes. Ahahaahahaa . You not funny &You tryna roll with a young pimp today?"

"Aha. Are you madddd? But iight, im down."

"Okay, imma be there in a few."

"iight"

i pulled up infront of his a few minutes later &i saw Mama Lang outside talking to someone. i was gonna wait in the car the whole time so i hopped out and walked up on the lawn.

"hey Mama Lang!" i said giving her a hug.

"helloooo!" she said. "Langston's inside. Go ahead in."

"Okay. thank you"

i walked in the house and i heard Lang talking to somebody.

"hey hey heyyyyy ." i said walking in the living room.

"whats good!" Langston said standing up and giving me a hug. "oh yeah, this my brother Madison."

"hi :)" i said smiling at him

i didnt wanna leave just yet, so i stayed for a couple minutes and talked to them.

"You ready to go ?" Langston asked me .

"Yeah. Lets go." I said getting off of the couch and stretching

We both hopped in the car and i drove off to the hospital.

"Aye, what you doin tonight?" Lang said looking down at his phone .

"Nothin, why?"

"I wanted to see if you wanted to go out with me tonight"