Chapter 27 : Steady Beginnings

The following has sexually explicit content, Reader's discretion is advised. Lmfaooo. S/O to my bestfriend Mya for helping me write this chapter ! :* I tried to make it longer than my other parts, I'm trying out a new way of trying to manage these chapters. Buy enjoy, yall :* And Give Me Feedback! Tell Me What You Think Of The Story So Far. It would be greatly appreciated. :)

--------------

*Taliah's POV*

I was laying in my comfortable bed, then awaken by the bright sun shining in my face. I turned over on my side to have my alarm clock plain in sight.

8:45AM

I grunted at how early it was and started to fall back asleep, but the buzzing sound of my phone going off on the mini drawer next to my bed woke me back up. I smiled as I picked it up and saw Langston's name pop up across the screen.

"Hello?"

"Goodmorning"

"Hey." I said sitting and stretching. "What you doin' up so early?"

"I barely got any sleep last night.. But you up for a walk today?"

"Yeah. I'll be outside in a few."

I got up, went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face then got dressed. I put on some sweat pants, a tank top and my Adidas slides with some ankle socks. Nothing special. I threw my hair up in a bun, grabbed my sunglasses and phone and went downstairs.

"Where you going sweetie?" My mom asked me.

"A walk with Langston. Where's Mia?" I replied back.

"She went to help with the release party for tonight. Oh yeah! Remember, me and your dad are going back to New York for a few days to visit Aunt Carol."

"Oh yeahhhh.. Have a safe flight" I said opening the door. "Tell everybody I said Hi.."

"I will!"

I swear, my mom and dad been giving me a lot of freedom lately. I mean, i'm enjoying every minute of it, but something doesn't feel right about it. I don't know; It might just be me being paranoid.

I walked out the door and onto the lawn to see Lang outside with his hands stuffed in his pockets. I walked up to him with a smirk and he leaned down and kissed me.

"C'mon." He said smiling back at me and holding my hand with his fingers wrapped with mine. "You ready for the release party tonight?"

"Yeah, i guess.. I don't about this 'getting famous' thing."

"Aha. Why you say that?"

"It seems kind of weird.. I mean, it'll take me a while to get used to all this." I said looking down at my feet.

"You doubt yourself too much." He said looking over at me.

I sighed and looked forward.

"I don't think these walks are gonna last too much longer"

"Why?"

"Look" he said pointing over near some car where these people had cameras. "Let's give 'em a little show"

He leaned down kissed me then pulled me in tight. We kept walking, hand in hand, and smiled for the cameras. Lol

"C'mon. I wanna take you somewhere" he said biting his lip.

"Oh yeah?" I said peeking above the frames of my sunglasses "and where is this?"

"You'll see"

We ended up going back to his house and getting in the car. He drove us to some jewelry store.