6

3rd person P.O.V.

It has been two weeks since Jinyoung has been under the protection of Mark Tuan. It has been an easy and uneventful two weeks for Mark, well at least when he was during duty. But for Jinyoung, these two weeks have been hell. He misses holding Mark so much and cherishing him, and having him so close and not being able to tell him how much he loves him is killing him. 

Mr. Stone has also had an interesting two weeks. The night the Jinyoung returned home, after leaving the hospital, he was greeted with a sleeping Jinyoung was take to his room bridle style by Mark. At first Mr. Stone was shocked, not because Jinyoung was been carried by a man, but by the fact that he was sleeping. Mr. Stone was well aware that Jinyoung had trouble sleeping, and it amazed him that at eleven he was at sleep and that he woke up at eight the next morning.  The other thing that the man that was caring Jinyoung looked so familiar. 

 In the past two weeks, Jinyoung has made small changes to his schedule. Normally he will only eat one meal, or at times he will go a day or two without food, but since Mark was with him all the time he began to eat three meals a day. He began eating three times a day because on Jinyoung's first day of going back to the office after the accident, he told Mark to go eat, but Marked refused and stated that he will eat when he does because he was not allowed to leave his side at any given point. On that first day Jinyoung was fully concentrated on work thus he did not eat anything, which he was already used to but Mark was not. Throughout the day Mark's stomach kept making noises signaling that he was hungry but because Jinyoung was not eating Mark kept ignoring it. Jinyoung felt bad for starving Mark that day, thus he emailed Mr. Stone to bring homemade food for Mark and him. 

Jinyoung also decreased the time that he spends at the office because he saw that his crazy work hours were damaging Mark's health. In the first week, Jinyoung followed his scheduled, the one that he has been following since he was 19 years old, except now he made time for the three meals. In that first week, Mark's skin became paler and bags began to form under his eyes due to the short amount of sleep that he was getting.  Jinyoung also stayed home during the weekends instead of going to work because he believed that Mark will use that time to sleep, but he was wrong. During the weekends Mark used that time to train in the gardens, right outside of Jinyoung's window, without knowing. 

Jinyoung's p.o.v. 

It is currently seven in the morning, and I am in my room reading and enjoying the cold breeze of December. The morning was quiet and peaceful. Mr. Stone was probably just getting up and Mark is hopefully still at sleep since we returned home at two in the morning because I was behind on paperwork. 

Around thirty minutes later I saw Mark, who was only wearing black shorts, running back from the forest.  When he was next to the pond, he stopped and began doing push up, sit-ups, and crunches, and other things that I did not have a name for. I watched him while he exercised.  He made every look easy, which in reality it was not. 

"Mark, I wished that in your heart there is still room for me. That after all these years I can win you back" I say softly as a tear falls down my left cheek. 

I continue to watch him for five more minutes, and then I softly close my window. 

Mark and I fell in love when in freshman year. Well, technically I won his heart in freshman year when I sang him on his birthday.  We officially started dating on Christmas, We both asked each other out. His parents were unhappy about it and kicked him out, and since my parents also hated the idea I was also kicked out. We felt so lost then. At that time I blamed myself because if I had kept my feeling to myself he would still be with his family. We lived in the streets for two days, and after that, we would sneak inside the school and sleep on the gym, and shower in the locker rooms.  On day Jaebum saw us trying to get inside the school at night. He asks us what was going on, and so we told him the whole thing. Jaebum was not in good terms with his parents at that time, so he could not offer us a place to stay be he did help me find a job, behind Mark's back because he did not want me to work since was the oldest one. I don't know how I managed to keep my job a secret but when I got enough money I rented an old apartment room, well it was more like a tiny studio room.  After that, we both focused on school and getting money. Although we barely had any money, and we were always hungry, we never thought of breaking up and begging our parents to take us back. In fact, those hard times brought us more together. At the age of eighteen, I was going to propose to Mark, with a cheap ring that at that time it was all that I could afford. On the day of my proposal, we got into an accident... we were badly injured and we lost our memories. I don't what happened to Mark after that. As for me, my parents took care of me and told me that I was engaged to a girl, named Suzy. three months into the relationship, I was handed the ring that was meant for Mark, by Mr. Stone. I spoke with Suzy about the ring and she basically told me that she was not the person that I wanted to propose to. She said that she did not know the person's name but that it was not a girl. After that Suzy and I broke y our engagement and parted ways. My parents, especially my father, were not as upset due to me deciding to take over the company. On the day that I was notified of my parent's death, I was sad but that was not the cause of my tears; what caused them was that I found something that helped me remember almost every moment that I shared with Mark. 

.........................................................................................

Thank you for reading