12:

Jinyoung's P.O.V. 

I have been seated in my home office for the past five hours listening to a crying Yugyeom. He came to my house banging on my front door demanding to let him in. At first I told him that I did not remember him and that if he did not leave I will call the police but he said, and I quote, "Cut the bull**t Park Jinyoung. I know that you regained your memories. Open the dam door and listen to what I have to say and if you want to pretend that you are still memoryless after i am done talking then that's okay", him in, well after i slapped him for cursing. 

When I let him in all I wanted to do was to hug him and beg him for forgiveness  for not going to him when I recovered my memory. I wanted to hug him and tell him how much it pained me to pretend not to know him or the rest when I saw them from far. I wanted to tell him that I have never left him alone that I have been watching him and a far and making sure that he is always safe. But I did none of that and just lead him to my home office. I made us tea and let him talk, well more like scold me for to going to him as soon as I remembered everything and  for pushing Mark away by cancelling his services. When he mentioned Mark my eyes got watery.

 I know that I am pushing him away but it's for the best. I don't want him to suffer by my side again. I don't know whether he is happy now or whether his relationship with his family has improved.  But I am hundredth percent sure that if I come back into his life, the relationship with his family will never improve.  His family used to like me, but after they found out I like men and not women, they began to dislike me and told Mark to stop hanging out with me. But after his brother found us kissing in the Library, and he told his parents, they began hating me. Since Mark chose to not break up with me and date a girl, they told my family in hopes that they will keep me away from their son but that did not worked out. 

"Yugyeom! stop crying, please"

"Jin...jin.." Yuyeom cries harder

"I have missed you so much, bud. I know that you went through a rough time when we were no longer there for you. I am so proud of you for over coming depression and finding things that will make you happy again. When I recovered my memory I looked for both you and Mark. When I finally found you, I looked after you from a far. I was scared of your reaction if I got near you. You have made me very proud. You graduated school and bought the cafe. Thank you for naming it MARKJIN." I had tears streaming down my face once I was done speaking. 

I got up from my chair and moved towards him. Once I was near him I hugged him, something I have been wanting to do for years now. 

"You know Yugyeom, I have been thinking about going to London for a couple of weeks to relax. I have been stressed  and I need some time. Would you like to come with me. We can go site seeing and properly catch up.  what do you say?"

Yugyeom moved away from  my embrace and cleaned his tears. He looked at  me straight in the eye and smile sadly. 

"You know I have missed you so much. When you and Mark were taken away by your parents, I felt so lost and afraid. After I lost my parents you two became my world. I left like I was all alone, even though I had Bambam and Jackson by my side, I felt so alone. It was as if everyone in the world was against me. It was as if I was fighting against everyone. I had never felt to lost. I was suffocating for so long. It was as if I was drowning with no one to  save me. After I got professional help things got better, some what. I received love from Bambam  and Jackson with open arms but still, I had days in which getting out of bed was so hard. There were days in which I wanted to just give up and stop this pain."

"Yugyeom" I whisper 

"Yes, suicide crossed my mind more than once"

"Oh, Yugyeom" I whisper as tears run down my cheeks