7

Mark's P.O.V.

These past two weeks have been strange and difficult. Park Jinyoung's schedule is hard to get used to. Even after he made drastic changes to help me adjust better since he noticed that I was struggling and that his crazy schedule was affecting my health. 

There are two things that have made these two weeks strange: the way Park Jinyoung looks at me and the way that Mr. Stone treats me and stares at me. When Park Jinyoung looks at me when he thinks that I don't notice, my heart begins to palpitate faster and I feel loved and appreciated. And when he is focused on his work I automatically look at him with love and appreciation. Park Jinyoung has three personalities, one when he is talking with his partners and possible partners, the second one is when he is with strangers and office employees, and the third one, the one that he shows to Mr.Stone and me. To everyone Park, Jinyoung appears to be cold and emotionless, but to me, he is warm and wears his emotions. His serious expression has a different meaning: sometimes it represents that he is worried, sad, irritated,  or at peace. Park Jinyoung is such a complex person that it may be impossible to understand but for me in this short two weeks I have come to understand fairly easy, and for some reason that scares me. 

Mr. Stone is a strange man. Ever since the time that I brought a sleeping  Park Jinyoung home, two weeks ago, he looks at me as if this is not the first time that he has seen me. On the first morning as I was walking downstairs he came out of the kitchen with and smiled warmly at me, and I unconsciously returned the smile. He treats me differently; he is more affectionately towards me than he is to Mr. Park. He makes sure to ask what I would like for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Basically, he treats me like if he was working for me, and every time I tell him to treat me like another employee, he tells me that it will be disrespectful. Also every time Mr. park and I come back from the office he directly walks to me and asks if I about my day, while completely ignoring Mr.Park. Mr. Park, on the first week, looked at him oddly but then he didn't care that he was being ignored by his employee and that he cared more about what I wanted to eat instead of asking what Mr. Park wanted. 

For some reason, in the past two weeks, I have felt more at ace and content. Being here is peaceful and it makes me feel loved, which is something that I have not felt in a while. The first time that I walked inside the room that will temporarily be mine, I felt like if I had been there before.  Actually, the entire hose looks and feels familiar. 

Today is Saturday and Mr. Park has decided to stay home, which means that I'll finally have time to work out. I walk cautiously out of my room, careful to make any noise since I do not want to wake up Mr. Park or Mr. Stone. Once I am finally outside I break into a run towards the forest. After my run, I began doing some basic exercises next to the small pond. During the entire time of doing my exercises, I felt a pair of eyes on me but I tried my hardest to ignore it and continue to work out. Five minutes to nine, I could not take it anymore, I stood up and began looking around for the person that has been observing me. I look around until I spot a figure closing the window. I look closely at the figure and a small smile appears in my face, It was Mr. Park.

I watch him close the window with his left hand while his right-hand wipes his tears away. I watch the window as he pulls down the curtains covering his room just as the sun begins to shine brighter. I stare at his window for a few seconds more before heading back inside the house. 

As I walk inside I'm greeted by a smiling Mr. Stone

"Goodmorning sir," He says while handing a cup of water 

"Goodmorning Mr. Stone"

"What would you like for breakfast today?"

"I'm not sure, but shouldn't Mr. Park decide?"