11

Jaebeom's P.O.V. 

I was sitting in Mark's living room along with Jackson, Bambam, who was on his lap, and Youngjae. Originally Youngjae was also on my lap but after Mark broke down he moved next to him to console him. Mr. Stone was in the small kitchen preparing a tea to calm Mark. 

When we arrived at the cafe, Markjin, we found him crying loudly while looking at pictures of when he was when Jinyoung.  When he saw us approaching his table and  tried to contain himself. After two hours of Youngjae hugging him and Mr. Stone telling soft things he was able to be calm enough for us to tell him why we took so long to arrive. I was confused as to how did he knew the vague version of his love story but after Bambam secretly telling me that Yugyeom had come earlier and told him, I finally understood.  Yugyeom left right after telling him to see what was inside the black box because he went to Jinyoung's house after Mr. Stone told him that Jinyoung was in a horrible emotional state. Mr. Stone did not shared much about Jinyoung's condition; all he said was that after Mark left he heard loud noises coming from his room, and when Mr. Stone got there he was greeted with a sobbing Jinyoung. 

After Mark was able to calm down we decided to leave the cafe because many of the customers began to give us, specially Mark, dirty looks. When we arrived to his apartment Mark began to express his anger at Youngjae and me, because we never told him about Jinyoung. I calmly explained that if I would have told him, that there was a high possibility that he would have fallen into shock, and that it was not a risk that I, as a doctor and his friend, was willing to take. 

Latter I formally introduced him to Jackson and Bambam. He already knew Jackson, because he was his boss, which caused him to get angry at him because he kept silent as well. The anger that he felt towards Jackson apparently was stronger because he wanted to hit him. When  he was about to punch him, Bambam screamed at him to stopped, which only resulted in Mark getting more angry and throwing a laptop at his head, which Bambam luckily dodged. 

After Mark was  finally emotionally stable, we told him everything. How he met Jinyoung, and the hardships that they had to face at such a young age. He was holding up pretty well, compared to before anyway. But when we told him about how Jinyoung and him took care of Yugyeom, as if he was their  child, he lost it. He began screaming in agony. It was the most terrifying yet saddest thing I have ever seen. It broke my heart seeing him like that but when Mr. Stone told him that Jinyoung is now blaming himself for the accident, and that for that reason he has decided to let Mark go, tears started to stream down my face. Mark's reaction was so heartbreaking. He began saying that it  was not his fault. But because he still had no memory of his past, he cried harder, his screams were full of sadness and agony. It was as if we were torturing him. He sobbed begging for the pain to stop, for his heart to stop hurting, begging to remember, and for Jinyoung to not let him go yet. Some of his neighbors have even come up asking why he was screaming but after they saw him cry they left and said that they were sorry for disrupting and that they hope for him to get well soon. 

We have been trying to console him since then but since we are crying ourselves, its difficult. Even Mr. Stone is crying as he prepares the tea.  

"Mark, take this" Mr. Stone says softly as he hands Mark the tea

Mark takes small sips but he is still crying.

In all the time that I have known Mark, I have never seen him this sad nor this desperate. Even when his parents kicked him out, and he and Jinyoung has to live on the streets. 

I could not take this anymore and I made a call without anyone noticing.

third person's p.o.v.

After JB returned from making his secrets phone called he took a sit on the left of Mark. He took the tea away from Mark's hand hugged him tightly.
Everyone in the room felt guilty for not telling Mark about his past but what was done was done and there was no going back to change it, and they knew that.
Mr. Stone had been debating on calling Park Jinyoung and tell him to get his sorry butt to Mark's apartment and calm him down. But he knew that if Jinyoung were to be on the same room as Mark, with a emotional and defeated Mark, Jinyoung will be of no help; instead he will be blaming them for telling Mark about their past.

                                                                                ~~~~~

It is currently one in the morning and Mark is still crying, along with Bambam and Youngjae. Jackson and JB are trying to calm their lovers while Mr. Stone is comforting Mark. At each hour that passes JB gets  more impatient. 

once the clock hit three, JB has had enough of the people crying. He pulled away from the crying Youngjae and left the apartment. Jackson was about to ask him where was he going but he stopped himself. They were not in good terms and approaching him will only cause problems. He saw how hard Youngjae was crying but he did not moved from his spot next to Bambam to console him.

 Jaebeom's P.O.V. 

I called Yugyeom hours ago. Since he was with Jinyoung I told him to convinced him to come to Mark's apartment and talk to him. Jinyoung is the only one that can calm Mark down. Yugyeom made no promises regarding a success on convincing Jinyoung to come but he said that he will try and that in case it did  not worked that he will called. But he has not called to say that Jinyoung will come.  I know that Jinyoung will probably would not like to see Mark because he knows that Mark is in that state because he has found out about their past but he has to come and clam Mark down. Mark took the news better than expected. I know that he is a crying mess right now but that's because he does not have Jinyoung by his side to tell him that it is okay that he has no memory of their past. I don't care whether Jinyoung hates me now that he knows that I am part of those who told Mark, I don't care that Jinyoung does not want to see Mark. I will drag him there myself if needed or bring Mark to him. Mark needs to stopped crying and have the choice on whether he wants to try to be with Jinyoung or not. A relationship is between two people, who make choices together about their future. It is not right for Jinyoung to make all the choices. If everything that Jackson has said is true, and I truly hope it is, Jinyoung is still deeply in love with Mark, and hopefully together they can create a future together like they had hoped years ago or they can have closure and move on. 

           ..................................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...............................

                         Thank you for reading