💚

Mark's P.O.V.
It has been three months since I was discharged from the hospital and I have been the happiest person in this planet.

Jinyoung and I have gone on dates twice a week to get to know each other more, since we spend so much time apart. 

Jinyoung has also been trying to to fix his relationship with JB.  JB is still mad at Jinyoung for pretending to not remember him when he was admitted in the hospital months ago.

Youngjae finally forgive Jinyoung after he promised to never try to leave me again due to thinking that it was for the best.

Yugyeom and Mr. Stone have developed a strong boned. Since Jinyoung wanted to catchup with him, Yugjeom moved in with him for the time being. Which is quite convenient since he got evicted for being too noisy when he practice his dance moves.

Jackson and JB have been learning to get along. Since the day that I was discharged from the hospital they got into a fistfight because they bump into each other on the way out of my apartment. Bambam and Youngjae were so angry at them and threatened them to have no intimacy if they did not learn to get along.

Bambam and Jackson have also been busy with their wedding plans. Their wedding is scheduled to take place two months from today. And they are way behind. So far they only have the invitations, food, date, and location done. They still need to find some to make their cake, find their suits, make up artist(for Bambam), music, center prices for the tables, the colors that they will use, and their best men. And they have yet to send the invitations.

JB has offered to compose a song for them if they wouldn't be able to buck the singer that Bambam wanted. JB was thinking that we could all sing, and Yugyeom could figure out the dance with help from Jinyoug. Jinyoung and his mother have offered to make the wedding cake of the bakery that makes the best cake, according to Jackson, wouldn't be able to make it.

Since I did not really liked my job as a body guard, and Jinyoung did not like it because it was too risky, I quite. Jackson was understanding and was happy for me because I was finally going to perauit something that I lived besides singing. Since Jinyoung found out that I have been wanting to be a clothing designer  he opened a new clothing line department, which I am in charged of. 

Although we are together, and the entire office knows it, We keep our personal life and work separate. In the office he is my boss and not my boyfriend. But during our lunch breaks we do behave like a couple.

It was interesting how the office found out that we were dating. 

~Flashback

I was waking off the elevator on my first day of my job as the clothing designer, when a young woman that appeared to be my age pumped into me  spillin  her coffee all over my white shirt and black shoes.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I did not see you there."
She said as she proceeded to attempt to clean my shirt with a napking, which it was kind of pointless.

"Don't worry about it" I say as I remove her hand from my chest.

"I'm really Sorry. If you want you can take it off and I can go wash it"

"Don't worry  about it. I have a change of clothes in my car" I lied