10.

Mark watched as the blue haired waiter walked away from him. He seemed oddly familiar to him but he cannot remember where they have meet before. Marked closed his eyes and tried to remember where he has seen this person before but all he remember was his dream. The dream that the two men invaded. Although the waiter had blue eyes his physical features were similar to the young man that he has been dreaming off recently. Mark continue to watch the waiter until he enter the kitchen.  Mark shook his head lightly and suppressed a sob. He does not know why but he felt like running to catch the waiter and hug him with such force that will transmit every emotion that he is feeling. 

Mark stared at the black box and after three fail attempts to look inside he finally took out some of the things that were inside. The first thing that he took out was a ring. The ring appeared to be of his size and in side of it said shadow  with a heart next to it. On the Outside there was another heart in the middle of the letter M and J. As his index finder traced the word shadow   a tear spilled from Mark's right eye. He stared at the ring for two more  minutes before he gasp. As tears began to flow out of his eyes like a waterfall, he stared at a photograph on when he was younger. He was being hugged by another young boy. In the photograph both boys seemed so happy and content in each others arms. 

At first Mark could not tell who the boy was

At first Mark could not tell who the boy was. But as he looked closer more tears began to stream down his face

"Park Jinyoung" Make whispered

Marked continued to see photographs of them embracing each other, holding hands, standing next to each other. Laughing together. As he continued to see each photograph, more tears came and his once silent sobs increased in volume. Each photograph had a small message behind them, stating the date and why the photo was taken.  The first day in their own apartment. The first time they said I love you , the first time they fully became one, the first time they cooked together, their first Christmas. 

And then Mark came across this picture of a beautiful scenery. It was at a top of a snowy mountain. The sun was going down, making the sky of the mixture of the colors blue pink purple and orange. On the back of the picture it says. 

In two short days this place, hopefully, will become the place in which the best day of my life will occur. The day that I will be closer to call Mark my Husband. I have been thinking about proposing to Mark for awhile now. I know that we are young but I am more than sure that Mark is the only person that I want to love and hold until my last breath. He makes me better and brightens my days. In two short days I'll ask him to marry me. I know that economically we are not prepare to plan a wedding but I am sure that he will be more than happy to just have a tiny ceremony with our friends. And once we are more than stable economically, we will have another wedding, our dream wedding.  ~Jinyoung 

Mark read the read the note one once, twice, three times, and and as he continues to read it the pain in his heart increases. The photos are more than enough to tell him that Park Jinyoung and him were in a relationship when they were young. That they loved each other and that they wanted to be together until their last breath, but what he does not understands is why Jinyoung is pushing him away now and why did his family and friends never told him about it. 

As Mark cried the costumers looked at him with petty. Those who were close enough to hear  and see what the blue hair and eyes waiter told him along with the content of the black box, looked at him with sad eyes. A young lady with volcanic red hair and pale white skin, who was seated right behind  him, wanted to get up and comfort him and tell him that he should fight for that young love. But she does none of that and continues to stare at him. She does not know Mark or who the waiter was but from what she has seen, she knows that whatever is in the content of the box, it brings Mark, the young man with red hair in her eyes, great pain but at the same time it brings him peace of finally finding out something that she assumes he has been looking for a long time. She watches Mark sob loudly and trying to contain the tears that keep streaming down his face like a waterfall. She watches and hears as some costumers  complain about Mark's loud sobs. She feels the urge to stand up and tell them to be quiet because the Mark is going through a hard time in his life. But she contains all her anger and finished her black coffee. Once she is done, she stands ups, pushes her white chair in, leaves a generous tip and leaves with a heavy heart. The pain that the Mark is feeling is something that she finds oddly familiar. She walks crosses the street and in hales the cold air of December.  She walks until she reaches a bench in the Park. The bench is approximately one block away from an ice cream shop. The bench is located right in the middle of the park. She sits in that bench and closes her eyes. She pictures Mark crying in the cafe, and then she pictures someone cleaning those tears away and hugging him tightly. Then she imagines Mark and that person waking hand in hand to the ice cream shop and then coming right to this bench to enjoy each others company. They might not have a full on conversation but they wont mind because for them silence is like speaking a thousand words full of love and affection. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

                      Thank you for reading. I hope that you are enjoying the story so far. I'll love to read your thoughts on it so far so please comment( if you want  😊) * sorry for a short chapter .