Chapter 4

Drowsiness get's folks dead, fast. Only the paranoid survive.

(y/n) woke to the sound of breathing that wasn't hers. It was slow but heavy, like a child in a deep sleep, dreaming sweet things. (y/n) opened her eyes, but she can't think why; her heart is pounding like she just ran a mile, her head tingling from pressure. She awoke to the site of a white room, but there were no lights. (y/n)'s eyes were sore, clouded by sleep. Cautiously, she turned her head to the side to find Clio still knocked out, tied to a perfect white chair. Surprisingly calm, (y/n) did what she could to shuffle closer to Clio, using her tiptoes to scoot closer, her heels no longer on her feet. Once she was close enough, she began to blow at Clio's ear in attempts to wake her up. Clio didn't even stir. Damn that girl for being a heavy sleeper. "Clio," She hissed, narrowing her tired eyes, continuing to blow air at her. This time Clios eyebrows twitched, her lips trembling slightly."Clio wake up, we got abducted." You whisper again, knowing she could probably hear you now.She groaned, trying to arch her back into her chair to find she was tied down rather tightly."The fuck...?" she grunted, squinting aggressively. "(y/n) where the fuck are we?" "I don't know," (y/n) replied, doing her best to fiddle with the strings that tied her to the chair. With the nature of her job, she had to be trained for situations where she would be kidnapped, as it was very likely to happen, which was why the girls were so calm. Knowing she wouldn't be able to untie herself, Clio scanned the room. In the top left corner, a small pinprick camera was hidden, which flashed red. Recording."(y/n), we are being watched." Clio whispered eyes fixed on the camera which suddenly stopped flashing."Not anymore," (y/n) spat, her voice bitter. They knew what was coming.

"Joon, they're awake," Jungkook mumbled, who sat watching the CCTV camera, baseball bat in hand. Namjoon nodded and went to fetch the rest of the boys. He knew that if he showed his face right away, the effect would be different. They wouldn't be scared. So, he decided to send Hoseok in, because who wasn't scared of Hoseok? He was terrifying. If Hoseok didn't work, he'd send Yoongi in, but that would be cruel. Walking into the living room, all the boys turned to see their boss, who was smirking deviously."Hoseok, you're up."

The girls theorised for what seemed like hours, making messy plans to escape, knowing their time was almost up. They were being watched.
Their discussion came to end when the quiet hum of a generator could be heard. The room they were in had no sign of a door, so they had nowhere to look for an explanation for the sound. As if on cue, a large segment of the wall in front of them pulled off, and slid into a small compartment in the floor, like a futuristic door. Whoever had abducted you had some serious money. The sound of swift footsteps was the next thing you heard. You looked through the square gap in the wall, to see an empty hallway and a fogged glass door, with a figure approaching it. "Fuck." You were not ready. When the glass door opened, you and Clio looked down at the floor, avoiding the person's eyes. The footsteps resumed, getting closer and closer towards you. When they were just in front you, they stopped, and the glass door he'd previously entered through locked with a beep.
"Good evening, Ladies." The voice chimed, a bit more cheerful that it should be. The girls suppressed the need to be sassy, and let the man introduce himself. His hair was a pinkish-ginger colour and was cut just above his ears, the strands serrated but smooth at the same time. He wore a full black suit- shirt and all. On his little finger, there was a ring with a short, almost invisible, blade on it. It wouldn't do much in combat, but it would sting like a bitch if he punched you. "How are you?" He asked, his voice still chirpy. What was this guys problem? He just abducted you and now he wants to be best pals, what a creep.He sighed, taking another step forward and kneeling down, his knees now visible to you."You two don't talk much, do you?" He whined, reaching out a hand to Clio's face."No me jodas, cabron." She barked, spitting on the man's hand, eyes stern.He only laughed and stood up, looking up at the camera with a dangerous smile. He then twisted on his heel, slapping Clio with a lot of force. Clio yelped with pain, her cheek stinging.(y/n)'s whipped her head upward violently to meet the man. He had the eyes of a beast, the smile of an angel.
"Don't you dare touch her." You growled, leaning forward in your seat."I just did," He giggled again, standing right in front of you, his head cocked to the side. "You're very pretty." He said, cupping your face with both his hands, thumbs pressed against your cheeks."Fuck off." You mumbled, trying to pull your head back."Tsk tsk, that's no way to talk to talk to your oppa." His hands slithered down to your neck, not strangling you- but just holding you."Oppa?" You almost laughed. you were born in (country), and when you moved to the UK your Korean language teacher told you to NEVER call a Korean man oppa unless he's asked you to. It was seen as disrespectful or weird, so when this man had said the word you found it quite strange. the man took a step back., wearing a courteous grin"Seeing as your both a bit stubborn, let me introduce myself. My name is Jhope and I work for BTS, but I think you already know what right?" He looked straight at you, his eyebrows slightly arched.Jhope...
CHAT OPEN:>

JHOPE: Hello :-)
JHOPE: How are you?
JHOPE: I know you're there, mfeux.
JHOPE: I like your code name, mfeux. French. Its nice.
You chocked on air, thinking of something to say."And, may I add, you look much better in real life than you do on camera mfeux." You searched the man for any hint that he was joking, but he was being dead serious. Before you could say something, Clio cleared her throat. " Vete a la verga culero! Que te folle un pez. Leave us alone, we won't tell you shit!" Clio hissed, her small form getting increasingly more agitated. Jhope laughed for what seemed like the 1000th time, before leaning dangerously close to Clios' face. "There's no need. We took your phones, we know what you knew, and now you aren't a threat to us anymore." You physically gasped, making Jhope smirk.they knew the whole time.
"Now, you got two choices," He walked back, leaning against the wall and knocking it three times. "First one, you die. But, we want you two to know we - BTS - aren't monsters, so you can pick your method of death." Clio laughed through her nose, eyes downcast. "Or, you two get split up. Either one of you gets up under another gangs wing, while the other stays here. This is so it decreases the chances of you both escaping alive, and you supply two gangs with a bit more computer power. Us hackers need friends, you know." He shrugged, playing with his suit buttons"I'd rather fucking die than-""We'll think about it." You interrupted your friend. Her reckless mouth wasn't going to get you killed, not today."Great! You got 30 seconds before your transport gets here~" He clasped his hands together with a grin, before walking out the room. The second he left, his smile deflated, and left behind the face of a madman- and it was fucking horrifying.

*literally like a one minute time skip, i cba to write about who stays with BTS and who goes to live with GOT7 ah but.... guess whos in GOT7 that is supposed to be totally a policeman ???? OOOoooOoOoOOo the plot thiccens baby*

Jhope came back, this time with two other men next to him, each one with a bat in hand."So, whats the story?" Jhope sang, hand deep in his pockets."Clio will go with the other gang, while ill be staying here." You said softly. Jhope nodded and nudged the two boys next to him."V, Take Clio to Bambam, he's out the back. Jungkook, Take (y/n) upstairs to the rest of the boys." the two lads nodded and Jhope went back through the glass door.They untied you and Clio almost wordlessly. Of course, Clio tried her luck and tried to escape, but V was already two steps ahead. Grabbing his bat from the hem of his trousers, he knocked Clio unconscious with a small "sorry" escaping his afterwards, hoisting her over his shoulders and taking upstairs.You were sad that Clio had to endure that, but she knew was would happen. You just grinned and bared it as Jungkook took you by your wrist and made you follow him and V up to your new house.Your life was about to change for the worst, and you fucking knew it.