Chapter 5

Once you'd reached the top of the stairs, Jungkook let you go. Before he opened the door, he looked you up and down, but his face was unreadable.

He pushed a few buttons, and like magic, the door slid open to reveal a beautiful house. Whatever this gang did to make money, it was working. Jungkook took no time walking off somewhere, leaving you in what looked like an atrium, pristine and almost mess free. You stood awkwardly, not sure what to do.

V, the boy with the silver hair who had transported Clio, came out of what seemed like a front door. He saw you and smiled, waddling over to you.

"Hi, I'm V." He tilted his head, he was sort of cute when you took away the fact that he just knocked out your best friend with a baseball bat.

"Hi." You replied back. Nice and simple.

"What're you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Joonie?" He asked, curious.

"Who's Joonie?" You tilted a brow at the young man, who just let out a groan before tapping his forehead.

"Ah, how silly of me; I mean RM." He laughed quietly, raking his finger through his silky hair.

"I, uh, don't know. that other guy... Jungkook was it? Yeah, he just kinda left me here." You admitted, knowing that being little miss sassy pants wouldn't be a good idea right about now.

"I could take you? Little pre-warning, RM is a little scary around women, and he's a bit of a perv." V joked, linking his arm around yours.

You couldn't help but giggle, how was this little softie in a gang? He seemed so innocent, its hard to believe he's probably killed several people before. You nodded at Vs offer, and he quickly began taking you down a hallway and into what seemed like a man cave. A large, flat screen TV was high up on the wall, with several consoles connected to it. There was also a wall that was completely made out of glass, that allowed you to look over Seoul. A long, black sofa sat at the bottom of it, making it an ideal place to take a really good nap. The floor was marble, with one simple white, woollen rug and several beanbags peppered here and there. There was also what seemed like a kitchen, but you couldn't see very well around the corner.

"Almost there," V reassured you, seeing how overwhelmed you looked. You smiled weakly, your bare feet warm against the soft rug. V continued to walk through the room until he came to another hallway with a large white door at the end. He smiled at you, knowing RM really could be scary.

Namjoon and Seokjin were in the drawing room, whiskey in hand when they heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" RM demanded, looking up at the door, Seokjin following suit.

V opened the door slightly, popping his head in.

"Kookie left the girl in the atrium. If you aren't careful boss, someone will whisk her away." V pulled you inside, left and closed the door with a wink.

Good god, you were shitting yourself.

You stood shamelessly, what else could you do?

"Jhope wasn't joking when he said was pretty," Seokjin said to nobody in particular. RM hummed in agreement, taking a drink.

You were pretty uncomfortable right now; since Clio left your confidence had gone from 100 to 0, and you were not in the mood to cuss the two men down. If it had been a normal day, you'd of said thanks returned the compliment because they were both handsome men, but they did not-so-handsome stuff.

Seokjin stood up, pulling a footrest from under the table that sat between him and Namjoon. He pulled it to you and gestured for you to sit. You hesitantly accepted his offer with a sniffle, sitting rigidly as the two men studied you.