CHAPTER 3: Almost Two Months Later.....

KRISTY

        It's been a few months since I left the hospital and came back to this home that I was being told was mine.

       I hadn't believed it at first, then suddenly, today, while I was stepping out of the shower, I slipped and fell onto the floor, hitting my head against the sink along the way.

       When I woke up, I was surrounded by Will and a few other guys from the pack.

       "Are you okay?" Will asks as he's sitting beside me on the side of the bed, finishing putting a bandage on my forehead to where a nice little fresh cut was at.

       "What happened?" I asked him.

       "I think you slipped in the shower." He said.

       "Where's Cam?" I ask.

       He looked at me with a sad face all of a sudden and then a surprised and yet happy face.

       "Did you just say Cam?" He asks with a smile.

       "Are you on drugs? Of course I did." I tell him.

       "OMG, this is great. It took only two months." He says excitedly then starts texting, I'm assuming Cam or and Cynthia.

        "What did?" I asked confused.

        He then looks back at me with a worried and sad look again.

        "Um. I don't know how to tell you this but, after the fight, you hit something really hard and it gave you temporary memory loss for the past two months. The doctor said that you would eventually get your memory back, but, didn't expect it to be this soon. Damn, if I would've known it was going to take just another hit to the head to get your memory back, I would've done that a long time ago." He says jokingly.

          "What? I've had memory loss for the past two months?" I ask him.

         "Yeah." He says.

         "Well what about the baby? Oh my god, the baby." I suddenly said panicking and feeling my stomach, noticing it wasn't any bigger.

         "That's another thing. You lost the baby." Your stomach hit a rock really hard also and caused you to lose the baby." He says.

         I start to tear up a little bit and then I start to realize that Cam isn't here

         "Where's Cam?" I asked.

         "Uh, well, Cynthia is getting him actually." He tells me.

         "Where is he?" I ask.

         "He's actually been gone for the past couple of months." He says hesitantly.

         "You mean he hasn't been here with me? He left me?" I started feeling the worst pain I have ever felt before.

         "I know what you must be thinking. But he loves you. He was just afraid." He began but I cut him off.

         "It's cause I lost the baby. That's why he left. He blames me for losing the baby. He doesn't love me." I began to cry harder than I ever have and then start to sob.

         "Oh my god no. He doesn't blame you. He loves you and he blames himself..." I couldn't hear the last thing he said through my crying.

        "If he loved me he would've been here. Oh my god." I start to cry out.

         I feel Will's hand trying to rub my back but I just shrug him off.

        "Please. Please just leave. Leave me alone." I say through sobs.

         He is hesitant at first but then as I roll onto my side, facing away from him, he then gets the hint and gets up then walks out the room and shuts the door behind him, telling me before he leaves that of I need anything to let him know. Then I hear the click of the door shut and I start crying even louder and harder.

          I have to leave. I have to get out of here. When he returns with Cynthia, I don't want to cause him more frustration or any painful reminders of how I lost our baby. All because I did what he told me not to do since I found out I was pregnant, which was to fight.

         I'm so stupid. It's no wonder he left. After all he has done for me and how great he has treated me, I fucked it up. I wouldn't want to look or be with me either.

         I quickly get up and put some clothes on, then I leave everything, including my phone behind (everything he bought for me, pretty much) and then I sneek out the window as I know that Will and a couple of the guys downstairs might try and stop me.

        Except, as soon as I open the window and start to leave, I hear the door open and see Will come running after me, but I quickly jump down to the ground and then start running off into the woods.

        The entire time, I can hear the pack, including Will, trying to run behind me and catch up. However, they aren't able to as I finally get far enough to where they can't smell my scent.

         I then get to the cliff where right below are small waves crashing against the rocks that's 200 feet below.

         I try and catch my breath a little bit as I stand close to the edge and start thinking to myself that this was exactly what was supposed to happen. This was my fate all along.

         I was so stupid to think that I could live a good life with a man that I loved and that loved me too. Fucking fairy tales. More like, tales of false hope and lies.

        Once after I take a good look down at the waves crashing against the rocks down below, I open my arms, close my eyes and say my final, 'I love you.' To Cam, wherever he is in hopes that he hears it. And then I take a step forward off the cliff.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)