40

"So, be quiet Madame Becky can come in any minute," muttered Taeil.

"A real prophecy it's so exciting. We can catch a bad wizard then," muttered Renjun his eyes glittering.

"I have to stop him a lot," Taeil shook his head.

"I see," Taeyong relaxed a bit. "So she said with the fist snow he will have the heir in his hands, only the bravest and the one who would give his life as a shield to him can help the heir survive, his enemy is on the way, tunnel, tunnel..."

A silence fell. Taeyong was watching the shocked faces in front of him.

"He means who?" whispered Taeil his voice very high pitched.

"Not me," Renjun lowered his head.

"Of course not you," Taeil pulled him into a hug.

"Do you think what I'm thinking?" Taeyong felt a cold shiver.

"It's impossible," said Taeil.

"Jaehyun has the Philosopher's stone, right?"

"No," Taeil raised his voice, he glanced towards Madame Becky's office in fear. "Also who's the enemy, Harry Potter's heir is you, that's the only part that makes sense."

"No definitely not me," Taeyong became tense. "Maybe it's about the heir of Slytherin," he glanced at Renjun.

"No it's definitely about you, you need to watch out during the day of first snow," muttered Taeil.

"Oh great, now you want to scare the shit out of me," Taeyong nearly shouted.

"Shh!" both Renjun and Taeil shushed him.

A light in Madame Becky's office appeared and Taeyong jumped up running to the door while Renjun hid under Taeil's duvet. Taeyong managed to close the door behind him. His heart was beating so loud again.

He ran dow the corridor but only to bump into someone, he looked on the person in fear discovering it's none other than professor Suho.

"Well," the man crossed his arms. "Running around the corridors after nightfall are we?"

"I drank to much butterbeer, you know we won the match," Taeyong tried to grin like an idiot.

"I guess this means detention," the man turned around.

"But professor this one time!"

"You really think you can break the rules like your grand grand granddad?" he asked in an unpleasant way.

Taeyong lowered his head.

"Follow me," professor Suho moved down the corridor so Taeyong walked behind him his heart pounding.

Could this day possibly get any worse.

"Professor...ah!" someone nearly ran them over from the darkness and Taeyong looked up to see Jaehyun.

The boy was out of breath his hair messy his cheeks red.

"Another student breaking the rules, well," professor Suho took a long breath.

"But professor I'm head boy," stuttered Jaehyun.

"You will both get detention!" professor Suho became angry.

"Who's there? Oh professor you had caught some students," the janitor light their faces up with his lamp.

"Take Taeyong to professor Kris, I'll discuss the matter of detention with the student from my house," professor Suho eyed Taeyong up, then he nodded at Jaehyun who left behind him with his head down.

"Follow me," muttered the janitor turning into another corridor.

Taeyong was so tired he couldn't be afraid anymore when he tottered to professor Kris's office. The man was in a bad mood it seemed as if he had just managed to get the party in the common room to an end.

"Oh Taeyong not you," muttered professor Kris with a sleepy voice.

"Me and professor Suho had caught him in the castle after nightfall, he needs detention," said the janitor all too excited.

"I'm the one who is deciding about punishments for students from my house," professor Kris straightened. "This time it's only a warning next time I won't be that easy on you," he looked at Taeyong meaningfully.

Taeyong nodded with his head low.

"Please escort him back to the Gryffindor common room I don't want him to walk around the castle anymore. Up to bed," professor Kris shook his head then slammed his office door shut.

"There are only problems with you Lee Taeyong," muttered the janitor when he was walking towards the Gryffindor tower closely followed by a very tired Taeyong.

"Tunnel, tunnel..." Herin's scream woke him up the eighth night in a row. Taeyong sat up in bed catching his heavy breath.

"Man what's wrong?" Mark got from his bed.

Sicheng was sleeping cutely cuddled to Yuta on the second bed.

They had been vey scared the first night when he woke up screaming but now they got used to it.

"Is it the reoccurring nightmare?" asked Mark getting up.

He found a glass of water then handed it to Taeyong who was shivering madly.

"Thanks," he whispered.

"Man you look bad," Mark sat on his bed.

He hasn't had nightmares since he came to Hogwarts. Since headmaster Chen said he will take care of him. He knew he was in a safe place. The first series of nightmares where the ones when he had been a boy, after his mother was killed on his eyes. He was repeating this horror each nigh till it stopped in this castle where he finally felt like home.

Since eight days Herin's changed face woke him up in a terrible state. He was so tired he barely had strength to do some homework or focus on lessons.

"Is it Herin again?" asked Mark.

Taeyong nodded sipping the water down.

"Maybe it was just, I don't know... maybe she can't predict the future," Mark rubbed his forehead.

"I had told the prophecy to Taeil," muttered Taeyong.

"If anyone can figure it out it's Taeil, so don't worry man," Mark tapped his shoulder. "You can also go to headmaster Chen and tell his  about it."

Thank you for your support and feedback

Thank you for your support and feedback. Do you like the chapter?

What do you think about Taeyong avoiding detention? What about his worries? Is the prophecy real?

Much <3