55

She was tall, in a very short black dress that was glittering to each of her moves, but what was catching everyone's attention was her long fiery red hair and the huge ruby on her necklace glittering between her very exposed breasts. Taeil forgot how to breath, he must heave been purple definitely especially when she turned her head their way meeting his gaze his body reacting with a million sensations.

Blushes filled her cheeks when she turned away from him quickly.

"Who is this hot ass chick next to Jaehyun?" asked Hansol who was standing next to Vanessa and Taeil.

"I've never seen her here," said the girl he came with.

"This girl Jaehyun brought is such a no go," said Vanessa louder. "What a sluty outfit," she eyed the woman up with disgust, but Taeil couldn't take his eyes off the girl he has been daydreaming about for months now.

"Taeil! Are you looking at her legs?" Vanessa turned to him.

"No," whispered Taeil trying to make a serious face.

"I hope so," Vanessa went very red she pulled him through the room while he caught Boccamadil's secret stare.

Moments later he joined Taeyong in a corner.

"What is Jaehyun's aunt doing here?" asked Taeyong quietly.

"Who knows," Taeil was whispering.

"This girl is his aunt? But... she must be our age!" Vanessa opened her mouth.

"You know aunts can be young sometimes," muttered Taeil.

"I smell trouble, watch out on her, I'll take care of Jaehyun," muttered Taeying so quietly only Taeil could hear him.

Taeyong was watching Jaehyun closely, he was mad, how could Jaehyun bring his aunt into the castle, he knew she was definitely looking for a youngster to consume. Her gaze was wandering through the room, but strangely Taeyong had caught her following Taeil only. No she was sick from desire, and a terrible person, if she had chosen Taeil she had something fishy in mind.

Taeyong moved when Jaehyun and Boccamadil joined the circle around Headmaster Chen, he stepped into it stopping next to Jae, brushing his arm against his briefly.

Jaehyun pretended he never noticed.

"I haven't seen you for ages Boccamadil," headmaster Chen tensed. "You haven't changed a bit."

"I'm lucky, age has gotten into you Jongdae," she smiled in a way that would make each straight man beg for mercy, fortunately for him Taeyong was unimpressed.

"Where do you know each other from?" asked Taeyong glancing at the headmaster.

"Oh Mr. Lee every fifteen year old boy has his secrets," she winked to him raising the glass with butter beer.

Taeyong trembled, he glanced at headmaster Chen who was standing with his head low, Taeyong has never seen him that embarrassed.

"Anyway, Jaehyunie I need a breather," Boccamadil tapped Jaehyun's shoulder. "Will you excuse me," she turned from them leaving the circle and Taeyong followed her till she left the room.

His first urge was to go behind her cheek if she's not up to something he glanced at headmaster Chen who still wasn't able to face anyone.

"Taeyong, I bet you haven't tried the flying pudding yet," muttered Jaehyun giving him a sing to go.

They left quickly, Jaehyun leading between silky cream curtains where some couples were hiding from the crowd. They reach a very dark corner when Jaehyun stopped abruptly.

"What is she doing here?" hissed Taeyong.

"I invited her, ok, it's better that way or do you prefer me coming here with a girl from my house? Right, you would be too jealous," Jaehyun laid his cold hands on his cheeks.

"She's up to something can't you see that," Taeyong raised his voice but Jaehyun closed his lips with a passionate kiss.

"You think you can kiss out of it?" asked Taeyong.

"Yes," Jaehyun was grinning. "I could serve you wearing just this bow tie tonight," he raised his brows.

"Ah why have I deserved you," groaned Taeyong.

"We will leave to the prefect's bathroom, I'm going first join me in a few," Jaehyun reached down on his neck.

"What about your aunt?" asked Taeyong.

"She's just a woman when it comes to feelings," Jaehyun winked.

"She has none,"

"Would you bet for it?" Jaehyun raised his brow. "I'm waiting," he kissed him wilder but someone opened the curtain and Jaeyun jumped from him becoming all tense. "Keep it in mind Taeyong I will kick your ass till you'll bleed out, you stupid asshole," Jaehyun swore leaving immediately.

A stunned boy from the second year glanced at Taeyong with questioning eyes.

"Don't ask," Taeyong left quickly hoping the boy hasn't seen a thing. He couldn't focus on anything all his senses in alarm while he imagined how it will be to take Jae who won't be wearing anything expect for his bow tie.

Taeil saw Boccamadil sneaking out of the room closely followed by Hansol, the blood boiled in him, he saw Vanessa was busy talking to her friend from the team so he followed quietly. He kept near walls in the corridor, he saw Hansol turned quickly disappearing behind a corner so he jumped this way. The torches weren't lit up here, the long niche ending with a window with a view over the roofs of the castle. Hasnol stopped behind the woman who was facing him with her back. She turned noticing him her smile faded.

"Any problems?" she asked her voice sharp.

"Hi sexy, wanna have some fun?" Hansol came closer.

Thank you for the great support, I've reached Seoul after around 23 hours of traveling, so I'm exhausted but happy

Thank you for the great support, I've reached Seoul after around 23 hours of traveling, so I'm exhausted but happy. First post from here.

So how do you like the chapter what do you think about about Jaehyun bringing his aunt for the party? What about the Jaeyong moment? What will Taeil do?

Much <3