69

The cold of the night never got to him when the hippogriff lowered it's flight and Taeil glanced behind Boccamadil's flying hair they were coming to a lake in the middle of a deep forest surrounded by rocky hills. The hippogriff fell in the white-silver sand of a beach. Taeil jumped from it's back then Baccamaidl slid off it right into his opened arms. Her hot breath warmed his face he kissed her roughly pulling her behind him till they fell in the sand her over him. He was kissing without a moment for a breath his hands looking for a way to get rid of her robe he managed to loose it up and her breasts slipped out of it into his hands and lips. He began to suck on her nipples falling in the rush of longing his palms managed to pull up her long robe till his fingers touched over her warm thighs.

"Taeil," she begged but he felt like back in her bedroom unable to stop when he was pulling her on his lap felling his body being so ready. He unzipped his jeans trying to pull them down to get rid of all the unnecessary fabric just to be in her, as close as he needed to be.

"Taeil please stop," she begged lifting his face in her delicate hands when he was mad from desire looking for his wand turning the nearest stone it safety.

"Allow me to," he begged.

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"I do you know that," his hand was desperately looking for the safety it was trembling when he started to pull it on.

"So what are you doing?" Boccamadil laughed.

"The whole time I was dreaming about the nigh we had," Taeil blushed he was so ready he needed her to release his pain.

"I told you you need to concentrated," her eyes were so serious.

"One time than I can be able to stand the night," said Taeil realizing he was no better than all her lovers, his smile faded, he lowered his head his palms still gliding over the exposed parts of her body.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't," Taeil took a long breath, he was so embarrassed.

"Sometimes I'm forgetting you're just a boy and these are your fist sexual experiences, you seem so mature," she brushed his lips with hers.

"You don't want to do it tonight," Taeil became so sad.

"Taeil, I need you as much as you need me, I'd love to spend the whole night on doing nothing else than pleasure to you but there things I need to tell you are so much more important and it comes first," she got up from his lap fixing her underwear and her rope when he was sitting there so embarrassed.

"Come," Boccamadil walked down the beach so Taeil needed a long moment to get himself back to dress up to throw the safety away while it turned back into a stone on the way.

He zipped his jeans up washed the bitter tears off his face, he walked behind her through the sand his body reacting with pain but his inner embarrassment was worse. Was he a bad lover was he like all the other ones who will only get it once.

"Taeil come," Boccamadil lit up her wand leading him to a cave in the stone wall at the end of the beach.

He followed her inside being glad for the darkness that had covered his sadness, his disappointment.

The liquid luck has faded in him like a lit out candle.

Boccamadil was walking she led him into the cave till they saw a silver light glooming around the walls. Taeil moved closer realizing the big bowl in the cave the one giving out the gloom was a Pensive.

"I need to show you something," muttered Boccamadil placing her wand to her forehead a small string of her thoughts appearing between her skin and the tip of her wand, she threw it to the Pensive the silver surface became cloudy.

"Taeil, I love you like I have never loved anyone before but I need you to concentrate very much today," she pulled him to her by his hand placing a quick wet kiss on his lips. "Let's dive in," she said. "We have only time till the sunrise and there's so much I need to tell."

She leaned over the Pensive being drawn inside and Taeil followed falling into the liquid head over hills flying though air the everything becoming a blur and her hand holding his was the only stable constant in this upside down word.

Jaehyun stormed into Myrtle's bathroom while Renjun moved closer to Chenle, he wasn't looking at Taeyong, the heir of Harry Potter, really who had he inherited all his cowardice after? Renjun trembled. He remembered the lake, the strange force that woke up inside him overtaking everything. He was watching Jaehyun, the boy who had hurt him and his friends so many times, still a muster student and head boy, still adored by other students, and the teachers favorite. Has Taeyong told Jaehyun who he was, so Jaehyun wanted to check, to be sure before giving it out to his grandfather and aunt so they could send Death Eaters behind him, find him, torture till there will be just the snake left in him.

Jaehyun raised his wand while Taeyong's face became paler.

"Jaehyun it's no fun anymore," begged Taeyong.

"You!" Jaehyun pointed his wand towards Renjun. "Speak to the opening."

Thank you for the support, although lately the comments are less I still hope you enjoy the story

What do you think Boccamadil will show Taeil? Will Renjun fight the dark side inside him?

Much <3