92

"Watch out!" Taeil pushed her on a wall when a Daeth Eater fell into the corridor through the widow.
"Stop!"shouted Taeil tossing a spell making the man fall on the floor.

"He's in the great hall," said Taeil running to the main staircase.

"Taeil I saw Mark dying tonight! Taeil, please do something! Save him," squealed Herin grabbing his arm crumbling the hair on his back with her words.

"Come!" said Taeil letting go of her running till they saw Mark walking down in a very strange manner as if nothing was happening, his wand high hie gaze distant.

"Mark!" shouted Taeil but the boy didn't react.

"Mark!" yelled Herin when he stopped abruptly.

"Take him and hide, both of you go to the Room of Requirement," said Taeil.

"Mark come!" Herin ran to the boy who turned to her his gaze a little more here and now.

"Herin?" he said. "I need to go a battle awaits," he said.

"No Mark please hide!"

"I need an enemy!" said Mark turning from her. "Oh her's one," he said when Taeil saw a big Death Eater stopping in front of them.

"A nice little boy and girl," he said taking his mask off showing a very inhuman face with glowing eyes and werewolf fangs, a face that made Taeil's knees weak. "And... the boy I had bitten but who can't find his way to the right side," he said when Taeil raised his wand.

"You're big enough to finish," Mark grinned.

"No Mark please!" begged Herin.

"Step back," said Taeil coming in front of them.

The Death Eater laughed, he gave out a long howl that caused Herin to pull Mark behind her while he was struggling.

"Let's catch him," said Mark running past Taeil jumping on the Death Eater when Taeil blinked, he yelled stop causing Mark to fall on the floor with one spell when he sent another spell into the Death Eater who blocked it. Herin was screaming, she was yelling so loud Taeil wished for her to stop him and the Death Eater began to dwell the spells firing with smoke the near parts of walls smashing, the battle was becoming more and more difficult.

And then Herin's screams stopped so Taeil turn to see her lying on the ground, he got so scared he jumped to the next spell avoiding him for inches.

"Avada Kedavra!" yelled someone causing the werewolf Daeth Eater to fall on the ground lifeless, Taeil felt fear, he sprang up and turned to see Boccamadil standing in the corridor her wand high her long hair hanging in all directions.

"He was everything but nice," she said when Taeil couldn't utter a word while she came to him.

Herin coughed and he glanced at her face, her eyes being all white when Boccamadil knelt next to the girl lying her finger on her lips to shush Taeil.

"He will win, he will win, because only the one from his own blood can stop him, and his son is dead," said Herin her voice so different Taeil felt his hair crumbling, he was shocked by the news while Herin came back looking up at him.

"Mark, save Mark," she begged grabbing Taeil's arm, but Taeil was looking at Boccamadil unable to ask the question he wanted to ask.

"This is not possible," whispered Taeil.

"I'll go and check, don't panic, just tell me who it is" Boccamadil laid her gloved hand on his trembling palm.

"Renjun is not..." Taeil felt tears falling down his cheeks.