41

"He has enough of his own problems," Taeyong emptied the glass handing it back to Mark.

"You sound exactly like Harry Potter, hiding things from Dumbledore never brought him much, remember," Mark smiled in a warm way. "Anyway, in case just wake me up man," he jumped up placing the glass back then rolled into his duvet in his bed.

Taeyong laid down, he was watching the night sky through the widow. How many dark wizard have beed hiding there, the sorcerer of Abra was in Azkaban, but there where others, the one who killed his mum. Was he looking for him now? Was it time to start a battle again? Was Jaehyun really here on a mission to destroy him, was he looking for him the night he barely avoided detention? Taeyong had an uneasy feeling Jaehyun had understood much more of the prophecy he would ever admit. Yes Jaehyun was one of the bad guys, what sadly couldn't change the fact that he was totally madly in love with him.

The weeks were passing quickly, the weather became very cold, December was approaching, all students talking about the awaited holidays. There were only a few who wanted to stay in the castle, Taeil including. He had no will to return to his horrible uncle, being there during the summer was way enough.

Yes but Taeil had a lot more on his mind, the homework the studies, he wanted to just crawl into a corner in the library and learn, especially as Vanessa won't be there to distract him.

He decided to visit the room of Requirement that had changed into a potion master office for him, he knew it's still not yet the awaited moment when he will have Felix Felicis, his baby he's been taking care of for months now. He had left the hospital wing two weeks ago, his right arm still didn't feel 100 percent alright. He hoped it won't stay that way, as he had trouble writing and holding the wand right.

Madame Becky was giving him a slimy potion each day, she said the ugly scars on his arms and chest will unfortunately stay, but Vanessa didn't seem to mind. She said it's sexy when he complained about it when they were kissing in a deserted classroom.

She even kissed him there, unbuttoning the top of his shirt, but he asked her to stop.

He felt uncomfortable because of it, his body wasn't how it used to be, so having his first intimate experience became even harder.

Although his hormones played crazy, each time he and Vanessa sneaked out to be alone he needed her more. Lately he had caught himself on moving his hands under her shirt to caress her back. Yes he really started to consider where to do it, or not, especially with another full moon approaching. They will be alone in the Shrieking Shack as animals, wild animals. Yes he couldn't control anything that will happen then, so if it will happen... he breathed in harder. He wanted to have his first time as a human, to remember it, to be fully aware of what he's doing. Maybe spending the full moon with her wasn't a good idea.

"Taeil bear," he felt a pair of small hands on his eyes.

"Vanessa babe," he muttered when she fell on his neck kissing him passionately.

"What about the afternoon, don't tell me you want to spend it in the library," she glanced at the parchment roll in his hands.

"I actually planned to," Taeil blushed.

"We can have something so much better," she took his other hand pulling him towards a staircase.

She was wearing a beautiful pink dress her dark curls falling on her back, her green eyes glittering whenever she looked at him.

"You're Gryffindor's prefect right?" she whispered beating his ear.

"Yes," Taeil felt butterflies.

"So let's go to the prefect bathroom, it should be empty now," she licked over his lips.

Taeil shivered. Did she mean them bathing in bubbly water, naked.

"I know what's going on in your mind," she giggled.

"Taeil!" someone called his name causing his heart to sink deeper.

He turned to see Renjun, the boy stopped meters from them.

"Taeil, will you come for the TA meeting? You have promised you will be there!"

Ah the meeting Renjun had begged him to arrange, yes and his friends had agreed to come.

"What's TA?" asked Vanessa cautiously.

"Taeyong's Army, we will learn cool spells and how to catch dark wizards," said Renjun his whole face smiling.

"When is this stupid meeting?" asked Vanessa her voice sharp.

"Actually in fifteen minutes," whispered Taeil feeling very uncomfortable.

Vanessa let go of his hand, she walked down the corridor so swiftly he had no idea what to do, he ran behind her grabbing her arm.

"Vanessa please don't be mad we have the whole night," he begged.

"Ok, after this stupid meeting you will come to the prefect's bathroom, I'll be waiting after nightfall, promise," she looked at him seriously.

He felt his insides twisting his body becoming numb.

"Promise," he whispered.

She kissed him roughly swallowing his lips hard before she left turning to him a few steps sending him winks and hot glances.

He needed a minute to turn around, to follow Renjun down the corridor towards the Room of Requirement.

He needed a minute to turn around, to follow Renjun  down the corridor towards the Room of Requirement

Thank you for the great support, I hope you enjoy the story.

What do you think about Taeyong not willing to share his trouble with the headmaster? What about Vanessa and Taeil? Why is he so torn and unsure about doing it? Will he meet her after the spell practice?

Much <3