68

"Professor DO, professor DO please open," Renjun was hammering to his potion teacher's door while Hailey was pulling his sleeve requesting to see Hansol immediately.

"Professor please help me!" begged Renjun knocking again and again.

The door opened after a moment and he saw professor DO's red face.

"Go to sleep boy, do you want detention!"

"Hailey had drank a Love potion please help her!" begged Renjun.

"I'm done with preparing the anti love potion, I will write to the Ministry to put a high punishment on this Ten," professor DO raised his voice. "I'm done for toddy no more disturbing, it will stop working in an hour anyway!" he just shut door causing Renjun to burst out in tears.

He had spent the whole afternoon looking for the teacher hoping he will help them as Renjun couldn't listen to Hailey talking about Hansol anymore.

"So, can we got to Hansol now?" asked Hailey her eyes so distant.

"It looks like it's the only choice left," Renjun lowered his head he took the girl's hand walking down towards the dungeons, but he bumped into his roommate Chenle on the way, the boy was giggling so wide Renjun was sure he had drunk a love potion too.

"How's your date Renjun?" asked Chenle.

"Let's go to him," Hailey started to pull on Renjun's sleeve again.

"Mine was so cool, she kissed my cheek goodbye can you believe it, I had my first real date," Chenle was so happy.

"We need to help Hailey, she had drank some very bad love potion," said Renjun causing Chenle's grin to fade.

"But it's cool she likes you," muttered Chenle.

"Renjun lat's go!" Hailey was pulling his to the dungeons entrance.

"No she likes Hansol," said Renjun bitterly.

"Oh that's bad."

"Let's go to him!" Hailey was begging and Renjun was ready to give in but the Slytherin common room opened and Hansol appeared in the corridor with Johnny and Vanessa.

"See ya later," Johnny grinned pulling Vanessa behind him into the darkness of the corridors when Hansol glanced at Renjun and at Hailey.

"I'm not buying this stupid acting," muttered Hasnol miserably.

"Hansol!" Hailey left Renjun she ran to the boy hugging him, she cuddled her face in his chest while Hansol's jaw dropped.

"What's wrong with her?" he asked.

"It's all your fault! You gave her a real potion!" Renjun felt tears rolling down his cheeks.

"No I haven't! I... oh shit!" Hansol looked at the girl who was standing on her toe tips desperately trying to kiss him so Renjun looked away.

"Hailey! Hailey enough of this shit! You don't even like me," Hasnol held her on a distance when she was struggling with him. "What about professor DO?" he asked.

"He didn't want to help me," Renjun sobbed.

"I'm going to him, will convince him to help her, come Hailey," Hansol placed his arm around the girl leading her down the corridor.

"Hansol will you use the situation?" asked Renjun.

"No," Hansol looked at him seriously and Renjun became so stunned realizing the boy really truly liked Hailey.

He watched how he was leading her down the corridor while she was clinging to his side muttering sweet compliments and love confessions.

"They're actually cute together I must admit," said Chenle causing Renjun's stomach to twist unpleasantly but in this moment their wands suddenly left their pockets and Renjun screamed.

A second later two people materialized out of thin air causing the hair on his body to stand as one of these people was Jaehyun, the other one Taeyong.

Taeyong was holding the invisibility cloak while Jaehyun was grinning wide.

"O, I had told you it won't be difficult to catch a Slytherin now we have tow very little ones," Jaehyun grinned wide. "I need your help, you will get your wands back if you'll help me to open up the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets," said Jaehyun causing Renjun to shiver.

"How should we do it, do you expect each Slytherin to know snake tongue?" asked Chenle.

"I'm head boy I can demand," Jaehyun turned around.

"Give us the wands back!" shouted Chenle.

"Do you want me to jinx you badly boy, if not come with me," Jaehyun looked at them.

Renjun glanced at Taeyong who was standing with his head low, as expected Taeyong was again unable to do anything to stop Jaehyun's bad plan. Oh if Taeil would be here, Renjun sighed when he rushed his steps to keep their peace when he walked behind Jaehyun up the corridor closely followed by Chenle and Taeyong.

 Oh if Taeil would be here, Renjun sighed when he rushed his steps to keep their peace when he walked behind Jaehyun up the corridor closely followed by Chenle and Taeyong

Thank you for the feedback. What do you think about the chapter?

About Hailey, Renjun and Hansol? What about Jaehyun catching the boys, will they open the chamber?

Much <3