Living With Donald Pierce Would Include

A/N: I felt so giddy writing this!

Warnings: Long and fluffy, weird layout, Nudity(ish), implied smut

Living Room:

- Usually staying up until he comes home, watching your favorite movies or series.

- Only eating junk food and being impatient when you cannot watch the series you always watch together.

- Falling asleep on the couch.

- When he finally arrives home and sees you sleeping peacefully on the couch, he cannot help but take a picture of you.

- Will probably set it as his phone wallpaper.

- If you wake up due to his arrival, he will sit and cuddle with you on the couch, showering you with light kisses from your forheard to your collarbone and shoulders. You will also watch an episode of the series you guys always watch together and then go to bed.

- If you don't wake up, he will carry you to bed, tuck you under the covers, go change and set himself comfortably in bed, bringing you close to him, arms around you.

- On lazy weekends or when he takes a dayoff, he will teach you how to fix his metal arm.

- Massaging his scalp and beard, playing with his hair or...

- INTENSE MAKING OUT

Kitchen:

- He's the one doing the cooking.

- You'll wake up to the smell of pancakes or french toast.

- He refuses to wear an apron though. You tell him he will look cute in one and a chef's hat.

- He would do many things for you but that will not be one of them.

- Listening to music or anything that comes up on the radio.

- Watching him cook or having a relaxing conversation with him.

- Being suprised at how good he is at multitasking.

- Helping him bake cupcakes or meals and learning how to do so in the process.

- You could hug him from behind, putting your arms around his waist and lay your head on his shoulders.

- He will not really be able to move but loves the affection you give him so he would be far from complaining.

- Will comes home with take away food because you wanted Thai food, Mexican food, Indian food etc.. He could cook it himself but wants to spend more time with you.

- Might also call Mohawk or one of his men to go get something to eat.

Bedroom:

- He would always be in bed first. Only wearing his boxers, his hands behind his head. Waiting for you.

- He would warm the bed up for you.

- Pillowtalk or just listening to each other's breathing.

- If you both had trouble sleeping, you would tell each other about your day.

- Putting your weight on his chest and your head in the crook of his neck.

- Smelling his expensive cologne.

- Him nuzzling his nose in your hair.

- Breathing your scent in.

- Interwining your fingers together.

- Him kissing your hands.

- You usually sleep in your underwear. It turns Donald on and you would be too hot in pyjamas.

- Eventually Donald would buy a nice big TV for your bedroom.

- He loves snuggling under the covers with you whilst watching Netflix.

- When watching TV, Pierce would be laying on you his head in your neck, and occationally leaning his head back to kiss your jaw.

- Isn't fond of sport but will still watch American football or rugby because he likes watching people beat themselves up, it's 'satisfying'.

- You keep telling him how weird he is but he just shrugs it off.

- You don't like watching sport so you would shoo him out of the bedroom so he can watch it in the living room.

- After a few minutes he would think it is not worth it so he would go back to your shared bedroom, snuggle and watch whatever you are watching.

Bathroom:

- Using your powers when you want to get something from the other side of the room.

- Showering together.

- The bathroom door is never locked. Pretty sure the lock is still brand new.

- You really don't need to hide anything from each other and you guys don't feel insecure so you don't mind.

- He could be walking in on you showering or vise versa, brushing your teeth, changing etc.. neither one of you mind.

- He will check you out though. He has absolutely no shame. If you tell him to stop staring he won't.

- Is kind of a nudist around you. He knows you like his toned body and loves seeing you trying not to look at him.

Habits:

- Unplanned restaurant

- If the restaurant is fully booked and you really want to go, he will pay extra and I mean not only $50 more I mean he will be willing to pay up to $3000 more. He will do anything for you! Plus it's not as if he is poor!

- Walking around in only underwear and his shirt. It's a turn on.

- Will stare at you everytime you are in the same room and will get hard quickly.

- If he works late, you will sleep on him in his office, arms around his neck, legs around his waist and head on his shoulder. It will be inconvenient for him but if it makes you get some sleep.