I Don't Care What You Are

After being forced into a difficult situation, you unexpectedly make a recessive gene a dominant one, what happens when your father finds out?

Requested on Wattpad: "Alright could I please request a single dad donald pierce daughter one but like they don't really get on and he still hunts mutants and she finds out but like it gets better at the end if you get what I meanI'm so sorry I'm ...

Requested on Wattpad: "Alright could I please request a single dad donald pierce daughter one but like they don't really get on and he still hunts mutants and she finds out but like it gets better at the end if you get what I meanI'm so sorry I'm so terrible at describing things

A/N: Very bad at doing Donald Pierce x daughter reader, might not take requests for that!

The past few nights were difficult for (Y/N). It was hard for her to fall asleep, and when she did, she became unusually hot - burning even. The girl hadn't said anything about it to her father, claiming that her inability to sleep was a result of insomnia. Thankfully for her, he didn't look more into it. It became worse and worse. She was on the brink of confessing this to her father.

What she didn't know, was that a certain gene that she must have inherited from her mother was starting to have an effect on her.

"I'm going out," She informed, running a hand through her hair as she slipped on her trench coat.

"Okay, stay safe, baby, remember to take your knife," He nodded to her from his sitting position on the couch, behind the newspaper.

"Yep, bye!" She waved grasping her purse and closing the door behind her. She needed a coffee, a hot chocolate, anything. Her temper was shortening by the second from studying so much in her room, she really needed to get out of there.

She trudged along the sandy path, watching the few people out, laughing and discussing with their friends. That immediately made her sad. Because of her father's job, they were always on the move. That proved studying was challenging.

Donald decided to homeschool her -- so she could take the school around with her. A small smile etched itself on her face as she found her way in front of a Starbucks. The small village they were in was an awkward one. Too small for any well-known companies to set up, but big enough for having a train station in proximity.

"One hot chocolate please," She asked before paying and setting herself down by the window. Her gaze inspected the dry, dead scenery outside. This town was one that inhabited poor people. It was easily deduced by the state of the infrastructure and the conditions of the people residing here. Her phone ran quickly, picking it up, she turned it on.

~Going back to work for a few hours, make sure to lock all the doors and keep a gun at hand~

The message stated. She responded quickly, confirming that she received the information. After gulping down the rest of her drink, she decided to take a small detour through town before heading home.

The sun was setting slowly, displaying so many beautiful colours ranging from pink to red, with hints of orange and light blue. It was magnificent. Being too absorbed with the scenery, she didn't feel herself become exhausted suddenly with the familiar rising body temperature.