Long Boat Trips With Donald Pierce, Logan And Laura Would Include

- Both you and Laura would be so excited, you would have packed your bags in 30 mins max

- Donald and a few of his men would put all your bags in the yacht.

- You and Donald would have already planned everything, where you guys are going, where you will be staying, which towns you will be visiting etc..

- Logan wouldn't really be bothered but he would be curious about how this would turn out.

- A smaller and faster boat with a few of Donald's men would be at a distance for your boat, not to be too encroaching on your trip.

- Playing boardgames:

      - With Laura and Logan:

            - Monopoly.

            - Scrabble.

            - Card games.

     - Just you and Donald:

            - Chess.

            - Card games.

- Reading on the terrasse of the boat when the sun is out, laying on Donald's chest. Sometimes you will read a book together.

- Going swimming with Laura, while Donald and Logan either watch or continue reading a book.

- Logan might punch Donald if he witnesses him checking you out or whistling when you are in your swimming suit.

- Movie marathons!

- Listening to music when you guys don't have anything to do, just looking outside.

- Drinking hot chocolate when it's raining.

- Whining because you want to go swimming but it's too cold or it's still raining outside.

- If it was up to him he would either install a swimming pool in the yacht or buy a new one with an already implemented one.

- Telling him he's crazy.

- He doesnt' see what the problem is.

- But you tell him to forget about it.

- These boat trips could last between a weekend to a month and it's the best thing ever, however long they can be.