We'll Get Through This, Together

Your man is determined to help you through your treatment.

Requested on Tumblr ​: Hey can I request a Donald pierce fic if not please just ignore this 💖  where the the reader has just gotten diagnosed with like cancer or something and only kinda knows what Donald does and tells him that it's ok because h...

Requested on Tumblr ​: Hey can I request a Donald pierce fic if not please just ignore this 💖 where the the reader has just gotten diagnosed with like cancer or something and only kinda knows what Donald does and tells him that it's ok because his work can help her and he didn't know what to say but she slowly get worse and he has to try and look after her.

Warning: Angst and fluff maybe? I didn't proofread because I wanted to get this out as quickly as possible!

A/N: Very sorry if this is innaccurate!

"I'm sorry to inform you miss, but your result is positive," The doctor explained.

"What?" She whispered.

"You have been diagnosed with cancer." He started, watching the girl release a shaky breath.

"Here is a printed copy all the treatments you can have, including their lengths, prices and sides effects,"

The doctor slid the pile towards her along with a form, that was most probably a sign-up sheet. But she couldn't focus. The thoughts that ran through her mind made her dizzy. A loud obnoxious ringing echoed in her ears as her heart thumped in her chest. The words coming out of the doctor's mouth became a blur as her breathing became ragged.

****
"Hey babe," She heard the voice from the faint door that she grew to love.

"Hey Donnie," she muttered as he placed his bomber jacket on a chair.

"How's your day been?" He sighed, plopping down beside her, pulling her to his side and peppering her cheek with kisses.

"I've had better," She sighed, her eyes dropped to the floor as he pulled away. She could see his eyes narrowing in her peripheral vision.

"What happened today sweetheart?" His voice was faint but hard. He always used that tone when he was concerned and demanding.

"I went to the doctor," She started, gulping her nervousness down, "I've been diagnosed with cancer,"

The fact that he didn't move, didn't speak -- and an unreadable expression on his face made her heart jump.

"Say something Donnie please I don't know what to do!" She choked out, holding her head in her hands.

"Hey baby, babe, look at me," He cooed, nudging her hands away from her face and taking it in his own. His robotic hand slid under her thigh and he pulled her into his lap.

"We're going to get through this together 'right babe? The firm can help I'm sure of it." He reassured, pulling her into his chest.

" He reassured, pulling her into his chest