Right Here, Right Now?

Your boyfriend loves you so much, he doesn't care where he proposes

Requested on Tumblr: " May I please ask for a romantic/domestic Donald Pierce? Where he's watching his gf doing simple house chores and he's just so mesmerized by her that he can't wait and longer and instead of a lavish proposal, he gets to one k...

Requested on Tumblr: " May I please ask for a romantic/domestic Donald Pierce? Where he's watching his gf doing simple house chores and he's just so mesmerized by her that he can't wait and longer and instead of a lavish proposal, he gets to one knee right there because he knows that, wherever she is, it'll be perfect 😍♥️that's the affect you have in me with your writing"

A/N: Thanks again for your lovely words anon, I hope you like it! ^^

It was finally the weekend. He could enjoy a relaxing few days with the love of his life. He loved the feeling of content after work on Fridays, the excitement and wonder what they would do on those few days every week. A small smirk was plastered on his face as he drove home -- and his smile only grew as he parked his car and made his way into your home. He heard you singing softly, swaying your hips to the music of the TV as you stood by the microwave. He chuckled at your cuteness, taking his combat boots off and his bomber jacket and walking up behind you.

"Hello baby," He soothed, kissing your earlobe as his arms slid around your waist.

"Oh my god, Donnie, you scared me, why do you keep walking so discreetly," She scoffed, laying her head against his chest and humming as his lips trailed down her ear to her neck.

"I'm sorry," He grinned against your skin, clearing not sorry for doing so, "makin' popcorn for us sweetheart?"

"Yep, nearly finished, what do you want to watch?" You smiled, turning around in his embrace and pecking his nose. He hummed in thought, placing his mouth against your forehead as you buried your face in his neck.

"How about a scary movie? I'm in the mood for one," He smirked. Your eyes widened in response as he laughed softly, knowing exactly what you were thinking.

"Don't worry, I'll be there to protect you," He teased, pulling your hair slightly and cupping your cheek. Your facial expression fell instantly, glaring and slapping his chest.

"I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself," You snapped, pouting slightly at him.

"I'm a big girl,  I can take care of myself," You snapped, pouting slightly at him