Being Oblivious To Donald Pierce's Advances Would Include...

Requested on Tumblr: Giiiiiiiiiiiiirl! you know how much I love our Donnie boy!!! and now,once again thanks to YOU, i can't help to think on this scenario: Donald is completely in love with YN,but she's oblivious to his advances,because she doesn'...

Requested on Tumblr: Giiiiiiiiiiiiirl! you know how much I love our Donnie boy!!! and now,once again thanks to YOU, i can't help to think on this scenario: Donald is completely in love with YN,but she's oblivious to his advances,because she doesn't think she's good anough for him ( I'm having one of those days) 

- You were new to working at Transigen.

- He saw you from afar and fell for you instantly.

- He never felt something like this before so he just assumed he was sick or something.

- But it quickly started off as a week, which became a month, which became two.

- He did a lot of research but nothing;

- Poor man!

- He had no idea what was going on with him.

- Being extremely nervous around you and it takes a lot out of him to even speak to you.

- After a while, he was more relaxed around you.

- A lot of flirting after that.

- Only to you, you don't return them.

- He stopped flirting directly and started flirting subtly because he couldn't tell if you were oblivious to his interest in you or that you simply weren't interested.

- He would do cute things for you.

- Like helping you with paperwork, staying up after his shift to make sure you're safe before you head home.

- Sometimes proposing to bring you to work and back.

- Also offering you jewellery and taking you to the fair and such to spend more time with you.

- After a few months, he confronted you about the lack of attention he was getting.

- You told him you had no idea he fancied you liked that because he can have any of the other girls in the firm, they were all at his feet.

- But he wanted you.

- Only you.

- And he made sure you knew that.

- He was shocked when you told him that you feel out of his league.

- It was the other way around, no second thoughts.

- He did everything in his power to prove you differently.

- You deserve more than him according to most girls in the firm.

- Not because they wanted him- well, partly, but you were too innocent for someone like him.

- He's a ruthless killer that grew numb to violence.

- But he needed you.

- He spoiled you endlessly.

- Compliments all the time.

- He wouldn't stop until you agreed to a date.

- And you did.

- Between going on a second date, dating and up to this day, he constantly proves to you that you are so so much better than you give yourself credit for.