Prompts 47 and 56

Requested by @KaaDarcy25 "47 and 56!"

47. "I know how to hide a body"

56. "Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You're gonna to love it!"

A/N: I changed the second prompt a little bit so it would fit better in the story, hope you don't mind! Also, I'm posting another fic today because I'd only be able to post it tomorrow evenring! Anyway, hope you like it!!

I sat on the couch, curling up in a ball as I kept my eyes on the TV screen. My eyes felt dry and puffy as I completely exhausted my eyes from crying. I sniffled as I brought the pillow closer to my chest, staring at the animated picture in front of me, without making any sense of it. The sound of the front door unlocking could be heard, followed by footsteps. I sighed as I couldn't care less about what would happen next.

"Baby?" The familiar southern voice called out as he turns the lights on. I groaned as I covered my eyes with the pillow.

"What the hell happened here?" He asked, looking around the living room that was scattered with empty beverages and junk food.

"Nothing." I muttered, sniffling as I did so. I heard him sighed and sit next to me on the couch. He didn't say anything, just analysing me and why I felt like this.

"What did I do?" He whispered.

"Nothing! It's not you!" I exclaimed as I took my head in my hands.

"Who do I have to kill?" He asked again.

"No one!"

"I know how to hide a body!"

"Donald!" I scolded.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"It's me.. I just..." I took a deep breath as I couldn't form a sentence properly.

"What?"

"I love you so much!" I squealed, hugging Donald. He froze in confusion.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't I be? Don't I look okay to you!" I yelled, standing up and pointing at myself. His mouth fell agape as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"I need pads!" I groaned. He sighed in relief as he finally understood what was going on.

"Do you want me to go get some?"

"Oh my god, do I seriously have to do anything? It's 2018 damn it! Men should do just as much work as women!" I yelled. His breathing hitched as he kept staring at me. After a few moments of silence, I started crying again and ran to him.

"I'm sorry, don't break up with me or cheat on me! I love you!" I breathed out, crying harder.

"Why would you think that? If I were cheatin' on someone, it would be on a current girlfriend with you cuz I want to be with you baby!" He explained. I chuckled in between tears at his usual way of reassuring me. He tightened the hug.

"I'll stay with you 'kay baby? I'll asked Mohawk to get everythin' so we can watch a nice movie, your choice of course." He soothed.

"Mmmh hmm!" I hummed in his shirt.

"Do all girls go through this terrible phase when they're on their period?" He asked, carefully selecting his words so I wouldn't interpret it in the wrong way.

"Most of them, some just get really depressed and—AHHH!" I screamed while crying. He jumped as he looked me in the eyes, his, full of worry.

"It hurts!!!!" I whined.

"Hey, hey, hey, baby, calm down and breath!" He explained.

"Welcome to our world. It sucks. You'd love it!"

He laid down with me on the couch, putting one of his arms around my waist, and using the other one to massage my stomach.

After quickly calling Mohawk to get everything, he skimmed through Netflix, and picked my favourite movie, kissing my temple as it started.

"I'm sorry periods are painful." He soothed, burying his nose in my hair. I nodded in response, pulling the blanket higher on myself.

"I love you baby, you know that?" He asked.

"Mmmmh hmm! I love you too!" I whispered.