Things Donald Pierce Would Do For You Would Do For You Would Include

- He'll buy you anything, and I mean anything

- He'll buy you anything, and I mean anything. He'll buy you somthing ranging from a chocolate bar to a new car or a private jet, if you're up for it.

- If you are sick he'll take a day off. You tell him it's just a headache but he doesn't care. He's always there for you.

- He'll go shopping with you.

                           - He hates shopping. 

                           - Sure he has great fashion tastes but he doesn't like physically going to shops and spending hours looking for all kinds of stuff.

                          - He'll still help you choose clothes for you, entire outfits sometimes.

- He hates it when you buy things with your money. It has to be with his.

- If you need something, like pads and he is hunting, he'll either ask Mohawk to abort his part of the mission and go to get it for you.

                         - The closest supermarket could be 60km away for Mohawk and 1km for you but he wouldn't care. He would go anyway for you.

- If Donald feels up to it, he will abort the whole mission and him and his men will go get what you want. That's how much you come first.

- Once he saw a little puppy in the streets with no home to go to so he brought it home to you. Luckily it was a little husky. 

                        - He thought it would protect you if any threat arises, it turned out to be too cute and too young so you just cuddle with it.

                        - He gets a bit jealous of it because you pay more attention to it that to him.

                        - You find it cute so in the evening you would watch a movie, you would be in Donald's arms, whilst the puupy would be in yours.

- If you are overwhelmed, he will take you to a restaurant or a nice little café and get everyone out, pay the owner big money and close the place so that you too are the only ones in it. Excluding his men.

- Takes you to nice places twice a month. If neither one of you get enough time to relax, it could go to going every weekend.

- This boy loves you so much, you cannot expect anyone better than him.