Chapter 6

( Rose's POV )

We got to the house it was 3am .

"I'm going to go to bed you should to" Katy told me

I walked up to my room and closed my door . I changed my clothes I still had some stuff here cause i needed to hurry so I left about five things here . I laid down on my bed and I started crying , now I'm back here the place where I'm not wanted ,where I'm a burden , I don't know what I got myself in to , why am I even here no body likes me except Mark , I'm just fed up with this , I kept thinking and crying .

( Katy's POV )

I walked up the stairs I passed Rose's room I herd her crying . I knocked on the door

"Rose please let me in " I asked

"No leave me alone " she said

My eyes began to water and I said "ok but I love you "

"No you don't " I herd her say

That made me cry more I walked down the stairs to the guest room that Shannon was in .

"Shan , will you please help me ," I said crying "I don't know what to do " I cried some more

"Lay down and rest till tomorrow then we can fix this ,ok," she said giving me a hug

I walked up to my room and laid down . I cried myself to sleep .

I woke up to Shannon yelling "Katy wake up !"

I got up and ran out I saw Shannon standing by Roses door , I herd glass break and things being thrown at the door .

"Rose open the door now !" Shannon yelled " Katy do you have a key ?"

"No I lost it a few months ago "I answered

I was crying again .

" Rose please open the door " I pleaded

( Rose's POV )

I herd Katy crying asking me to open the door . I picked up a lamp and threw it at the door . I sat on my bed crying hard there was glass everywhere , I reached down and grabbed a piece of glass it was a sharp piece . I looked at it and then looked out my window . I felt pain coming from my hand I looked down and it was bleeding I accidentally squeezed the glass . I just looked at it it was starting to drip so I put my hand under it and I walked to the bathroom I let it drip into the sink , it hurt it was a big cut it was cut all of my hand and it was wide , I looked at the glass it was on the floor with blood on it , I herd then banging the door so I reached over and locked the bathroom door . I looked back at my hand blood was flowing out fast ,then I fell to the floor and laid there I herd Katy outside the bathroom door she was pounding it , then I saw it open they looked at me on the floor .

( Katy's POV )

I walked into the bathroom and saw Rose laying on the floor there was blood on her hand .

"Shannon go get a belt from my closet " I demanded

Stay calm Katy stay calm it's just a cut not a big deal don't worry about it , it's ok. Shannon handed me the belt I wrapped it around Rose's arm .

"Should I call the ambulance ? " Shannon asks

"No just get the car out of the garage I'll bring Rose out " I said

I lifted Rose up and then helped her onto the car .

A/N

I know this chapter is short but I didn't want to go into detail about what happens in the hospital but the next one will be a normal sized , thanks for reading . :)