Chapter 38

(Rose's POV)

My whole world fell apart . when I heard those words I felt I couldn't breath.

"Josh your such a jerk" Sundee yelled as Mark and I started walking back to Katy's house. tears ran down my cheeks as I walked . I can see Katy's house .

"You ok?" Mark looked at me

"No" I said as I ran to the front door. Katy was sitting on the couch watching tv . I ran up to my room .

"Hey what's the matter?" Katy asks walking up to my room . I close and lock my door . I run to the bathroom and grab my razor . I slid it on my wrist . it felt so good . I grabbed some tissue paper and cleaned the blood. I cleaned the razor and put it back . I sat on my bed and took the necklace of . I threw it at the door and threw my pillow . I laid back my head hitting the bed . my door opened.

"What's the point of a lock?" tears this falling

"Sundee good me what happened . let me see your wrists" Katy demanded

"I'm to tired" I lied . I turned over my back facing Katy . I felt the bed move . I looked behind me and Katy was sitting on the bed looking at me .

"Please" she said running thee finger in my hair .

"Why?" I asked turning to her

"Because I want to see if you did it or if you stopped" Katy said grabbing my hand . I didn't pull away . she lifted my sheaves up and gasped at the cuts.

"Now what?" I asked

"Can't we get you some help please?" she asked her eyes watering

"No I don't want to go in a hospital" I said sitting up

"Ok you won't have to I was just asking" she said pulling me into a hug .

"Can I die my hair?" I asked as I pulled away

"Ya" she said standing up

"Can we go now?" I asked standing up

"Ya I guess let me just tell Mark" she said waking to marks room . I walked down stairs and saw Sundee coming to me . she hugged me.

"Me and Katy are going to the salon to die our hair are you coming?" I asked pulling away

"Ya" she said then we walked out to the car .

"So what color are you going to die your hair?" I asked Katy as she got in

"Blue what color are you going to did yours?" Katy asked

"Purple with black highlights" I said

"I'm going to die my hair red" Sundee said giggling.

***five days later***

I got out of bed well dragged myself out of bed. I don't want to do anything I just want to stay in bed. I hate my hairs but Katy said it looks good and she's not going to let me change it. I walked down stairs and sat on the couch next to Sundee. I lie my head in her shoulder.

"I hate my hair" I said

"Why ever since you went out with friends you hated your hair" Sundee asked

"Well nobody liked it they said I looked stupid why didn't you come?" I asked

"Because I went with Katy to drop Mark off at the airport" she said . Katy walked down

"Why did he have to leave?" I asked

"Because his cousin asked him to stay with her and he wanted to but he said he will be back soon he promised" Sundee said as Katy sat next to me.