Too Early!!

A/N hiya my fluffy unicorns!! Would you like a blue unicorn? *Hands you an stuffed blue unicorn* yayyayayayayay!!!!!!!! Afcgakvschgavjdhbfeuhvd!!!!! *cough* Sorry, I was fangirling cuz I've got great ideas for this fanfic!!!!!
Enjoy💕💕💕

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the PJO Or HOO Characters Uncle Rick does!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nico's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes to see that it was a very, VERY sunny day,it was almost guaranteed that we would go to the beach today. The Sun. The Beach. A Tan. Ugh I don't like the beach but I sort of do now because it's always reminded me of percy. Sometimes when Percy would have to go away for a bit I used to go and sit at the beach, just to let the smell of the sea cheer me up. If you tell anyone I will personally visit your house with a chainsaw and skeletons. I mean it...

Percy walked in the door and I hid under the covers. He knew that I was awake so he pulled open the curtains to let the sunshine through.

"Get up Ghost King!! Breakfast is almost done"

I was never always on to get up early but ever since I've been with fish butt he has been getting me up at 7:00am. He walked over tme and kissed my nose, even through the years Percy has always been taller than but since a few months ago I grew like 6 inches so I'm almost as tall as him.

"Too Early" I whined

Percy came up to the bed and yanked the covers away throwing me on the floor. He quickly ran over to me and picked me up bridal style. He carried me over to the Sofa and practically threw me on it.

" Oi! What Gives?"

"My pancakes are burning!! Now get your butt up off the floor!!"