-Insert Witty Title Here-

A/n I wanted to just say a little thank you to GreenRoses18 for telling me that she/he likes this story and it made me write another chapter just knowing that at someone likes my story cause i think it's crap... So yeah. Anyway on with the story anyone who cares!!!!

Nico's POV

~the next day~

I looked over to my digital clock:

6:00am

Percy would never wake this early and i wouldn't normally go behind his back to do something but yesterday after we told everyone and taken Annabeth to the coroners (?) Percy had a sad look on his face. Or so it seemed. I have know percy for a while now and I know when he is faking something. He wasn't upset. He was angry? Heartbroken? Protective? Wait why did he look protective.

I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Percy are you ok?" I asked with worry

"I'm fine" he spat and he shrugged off my hand.

I couldn't help it but my face looked hurt. He looked at me over his shoulder at me and he kept walking just as I saw pain flash through his eyes.

Percy's Pov

I didn't want to do this but I have to. I know I should tell Nico what I'm up to but it would just make it harder. I don't want him to feel pain. I didn't want any harm to come to him, so this had to be done. I just didn't know if I could.

I glanced down at the recipe and shut my eyes tight, taking a deep breath to stop myself from crying.

"Percy do you want to watch a movie?" Nico called front the living room

"Ye as long as it's scary" I shouted back teasing him.

I sighed and put the piece of paper in hand back in its hiding place And walked into the lounge.

Nico's POV ( Sorry for changing POVs so much XD )

As percy 'sashayed' if i say so myself, very camply into the room I started laughing and fell off the sofa, which made him burst out laughing. I stood up and wiped the tears from my eyes as I kissed Percy quickly and walked into the bedroom to get changed.

I pulled my pajamas form the draw when a piece of paper fell out.
I picked it up and read it.

~Memory loss potion~

~ One strand of the Victims hair

~ Minotaur's horn

~ hydra head

~ Drakon's Tooth

I stood there gobsmacked but then I remembered the horrible, threatening note I found in Percy's pocket when I was in hospital. Oh hades No, if I was going to lose my memory I wasn't going down without a fight.