Percy's Inner Fangirl

Heeeeeyyyyy

Shoutout for Piercetheveilalways cause he/she is awesome and you should read her/his story!!!! U know cuz it's epic anywho on with dem story...

Nico's POV

I listened to a muffled percy shout my name but all I could see was fuzzy blackness.

~A few hours earlier~

I heard the faint sound of the movie adverts which told me that the movie had begun so I quickly slipped the paper back into the draw and walked in the lounge.

I subconsciously smiled when my eyes met percy's and plopped next to him and snuggled into his shoulder as we watched the movie.

~Time Skip to the end of the movie brought to you by Iggy's Scones~

"hahahahaha i told you!!" Percy managed to get through his laughs.

"I didn't!!!!"

"Yes you did!!!!"

"Percy. I. DID. NOT. CRY. AT. FINDING. NEMO. End Of Story."

"Okay, Okay" He said putting his hands up in surrender.

I sat on the floor and crossed my arms making a little 'hmpf' sound.

"Nico you look so cutie" Percy said pinching my cheeks.

At this I flushed bright red and pouted with my head down.

"I'm not cute" I mumbled.

I then heard what sounded like a screech right in my ear. I looked at Percy, prepared to have a go at him but I was cut off by him practically jumping on top of me.

"Aaaaawwwwwww Neeeeeeeekkkkkkyyyyyy my cuuuuuuttttiiiiiieeeeeeee."

That was before he started kissing all over my face. Me, now looking probably like a tomato, tried to push him off me.... Which failed. So I did the only reasonable thing to do. I kneed him in the nuts.

"Oh my gods, Neeky why did you do that. It hurt me right here" he said motioning to his heart.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at him as I stood up.

"Idiot" I muttered

Percy stood up, leaning over his stomach a bit from the pain and gasped.

"Ugh you know what I came out tonight to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now."

I burst out snickering as he turned around flicking his hair and skipping to the bedroom.

That was when I heard a banging at the door.