The Beach Trip - Part One

A/N I won't do a big authors note today just a reminder to comment and vote!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own any PJO or HOO characters Uncle Rick does.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy's POV:

"My pancakes are burning now get your butt off the floor!!" I yelled from the kitchen. I ran in and there was smoke everywhere, I started to fan it out the window and started again.
Nico strutted in and pecked my cheek lightly.

" Percy? "

" yea baby?"

" Do you wanna go to the beach today?"

I quickly turned around and nodded my head so fast that I probably looked like one of this bobble head dogs in a car.

" ok I'm gunna hop in the shower"

As he walked away I started to squeal and jump about shouting;

""AsdfghjklasdfghjkplAsdfghjklasdfghjkplAsdfghjklasdfghjkplAsdfghjklasdfghjkpl!!!!!!!!!!!"

(A/N sorry I just wanted to have percy fangirl) *coughs awkwardly* *chokes*

When I finished fangirling Nico was stood in the door frame with sass dripping off his body.

"Hope long have you been standing there?" I asked blushing the darkest shade of crimson Ever!
"The.Whole.Time" Nico said trying to hold back his snickers. I think that somehow I tuned an even darker shade of Red.

Nico slowly walked up to me with a little sway in his hips. Damn! His has gotten sexier over the years.
I failed to hide a smirk that was playing across my lips. Nico just stood there with his hands on his hips shaking his head a little.

"Percy you can be such a fangirl sometimes but if you still want to go to the beach then you have to be downstairs, in the car, bags packed and ready in 10 minutes."

Nico shouted back to me as he walked into our room.

"What??!! You have given me no time!!!! Aaahhhggg!"

I quickly shoved my stuff into my bag and ran to the car. Only then I realized that I was still in my pajamas, oh well Yolo.