The Kiddnapping - Part 2

A/n hey flying mint bunnies!! I've still got writers block but I was able to write this little chapter for you lot. I would like to thank 3 girls on my street for helping me wore this. Thank you temima, Jelulla and Melissa !! ( not real names!! )

:3

Nico's POV:

Ugh... My head.

*Blackness*

Percy's POV:

I was sat in the room were Nico was being kept in the hospital. 7 Months it has been since Nico was kidnapped. The doctors were threatening to pull his life support machine so ultimately I threatened to kill them. I haven't left his side and right now to be honest the only thing that is keeping me going is the beeps of his heart monitor.

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

Nothing

Wait what!!??

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the machine. It was flat.
I started screaming and calling for the doctors, they came rushing in and it took 9 nurses to get me out of the room.

"NICO!!!!!!"

I was banging on the door and my hand were starting to bleed but I didn't care how much it hurt I knew that it would hurt more if Nico died.

"NNNNIIIICCCCCCOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The doctors walked out of the room with a smile on their faces.

"ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME!!?? NICO IS DEAD AND YOU ARE FRUKING SMILING!!! FOR HADES SAKE!!" I punched the wall now I was getting really mad.

The doctor cleared his throat.

"Sir please calm down he isn't dead but... He is moaning your name."

I burst in the room to find a blushing Nico and I couldn't stop myself from leaping on the bed and crushing him with hugs and kisses.
I was kissing all over his face and he was just laughing, Gods i haven't heard that laugh in 7 months. It was so good to have him back.